Battlefront and paypal

I was just wondering if Battlefront has any plans to make PayPal an option for buying CMSF or anything else in the store for that matter for those of us that don't have a credit card,(Ive got a mate with a credit card lined up to to buy CMSF for me when it's released so its not really a problem) , But I do have a PayPal account and would prefer to use that as would probably a few other people if it was an option.

My only advice is to go over to ToW & DropTeam and see how they handle overseas payments & such. I can't imagine them setting up a new payment system just for CMSF. They've been successfully selling stuff worldwide for years and years so it must be doable. I recall someone once posting the suggestion that you find someone who knows someone. Your great aunt Beulah (for instance) purchases the game for you and you pay Beulah.

Another thing to look into ahead of time is how ToW and DropTeam handle CM copy protection. A little advance investigating may significantly reduce the grief of initial upload hassles. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Darius359au:

I was just wondering if Battlefront has any plans to make PayPal an option for buying CMSF or anything else in the store for that matter for those of us that don't have a credit card,(Ive got a mate with a credit card lined up to to buy CMSF for me when it's released so its not really a problem) , But I do have a PayPal account and would prefer to use that as would probably a few other people if it was an option.

Just order a Pay Pal card. You don't need to do anything special. I have one and use it wherever, just like a credit/debit card.

Mord.