Embarkment bug?

In the first campaign mission I encountered what seems to be a bug with the loading/unloading of troops, and this bug(?) seems to be connected to the pause command.

Now, what happened?

By mistake I ordered a squad of infantry to quick move ahead instead of its Stryker transport. Next turn I ordered the Stryker to pause for 30 seconds, then gave him a quick move order and ordered the squad back into its transport. My plan was that the squad runs back, embarks onto the Stryker, than the Stryker drives on.

Now something weird happened: The infantry tac AI didn't run to the Stryker, but to to a position that corresponded with the Strykers movement waypoint, plus the original distance between the squad and the vehicle.

I thought I somehow screwed up and cancelled all movements during the next command phase and ordered the Stryker next to the squad. I then realized that I couldn't delete the last waypoint of the squad's movement order. I gave the order to embark onto the Stryker but nothing happend.

1.) The Stryker is empty, undamaged, the squad isn't suppressed. The movement order of the squad cannot be deleted.

cmsfbug1.jpg

2.) I try to give the squad the order to embark on the Stryker.

cmsfbug2.jpg

3.) A minute later nothing has happened. Actually, 20 minutes later they were still standing in front of that Stryker, no matter what I tried.

cmsfbug3.jpg

[ July 29, 2007, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]