I GOT IT!!

Paradox version in my hand =) ordered it yesterday, got to love the Swedish mail service!

Anyways.. no testing until patch. I'm leaving for a 2day cruise with my gf in about 20min and won't install until sunday night.. earliest tongue.gif

Cheers!

Originally posted by massive1974:

i dont understand these people. "no testing until sunday"??? "cruise with girlfriend"??? get back to earth pal, the syrians are coming!!!

Hahahahaha spot on old son. I'm best man at a wedding tomorrow, I'm sorely tempted to start my speech with - this dammed inconvenience....not sure the guests would appreciate my humour, however I will most certainly be thinking that!

Londoner,

I wouldn't miss the opportunity to tell them "you're either with us or against us". just don't tell them the mission is complete.

hell, the mission hasn't even started yet. i want some syrian oil.

so what am i doing tomorrow...? nothing. now i just need to be really careful going home, watch the red lights, bricks falling...

Originally posted by Londoner:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by massive1974:

i dont understand these people. "no testing until sunday"??? "cruise with girlfriend"??? get back to earth pal, the syrians are coming!!!

Hahahahaha spot on old son. I'm best man at a wedding tomorrow, I'm sorely tempted to start my speech with - this dammed inconvenience....not sure the guests would appreciate my humour, however I will most certainly be thinking that! </font>

Originally posted by gibsonm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Londoner:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by massive1974:

Hahahahaha spot on old son. I'm best man at a wedding tomorrow, I'm sorely tempted to start my speech with - this dammed inconvenience....not sure the guests would appreciate my humour, however I will most certainly be thinking that! </font>