Bill Cowher Challenges Peng to give him a big kiss for luck.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Moi ce que j'aime

c'est faire l'amour

spécialment à trois

je sais c'est démodé

ça fait hippie complet

mais je le crie sur les toîts

j'aime l'amour à trois

moi ce que j'adore

c'est les petit

caresses à 4 mains

si l'un des 2 s'endort

l'autre s'occupe de moi

ouh! voila l'amour à trois

OOooouuuuUUUuuuh... j'aime l'amour à trois

Moi ce que j'aime

c'est faire l'amour

spécialment à trois

je sais c'est démodé

ça fait hippie complet

mais je le crie sur les toîts

j'aime l'amour à trois

c'est sexy, extatique, crazy, excentrique,

animal, romantique, c'est communiste

OOooouuuuUUUuuuh... j'aime l'amour à trois

Vive l'amour à trois!

I'll bet you had a wank to that, didn't you, you sick, disgusting bastard?

Michael

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Hello you lot, well, I am back from the 4 day express mission that ended up taking 8 days because of a sand storm. Not that any one missed me of course.

I did. I stayed up nights walking the floor and wondering where you could be, what could be keeping you. (I didn't of course, but I thought saying that would make you feel better. I always try to do my best for the boys "over there".)

To those of you that requested the pictures of the Iraqi armor graveyard, I am sending those off as well. (Nidan, Mace, and Speedy, or was it Stuka? (I can't tell them apart anyway) as I recall.) Anyway, whoever requested but didn't receive, just drop me a line.
And if some of you who received them would post them in the Gallery of Gyrene's Forum, it would save NG some bandwidth so he doesn't have to mail them to the rest of us. Mace?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Without procedure we have no way to gauge our process and without process we have no gauge! So you can see why they're both important.

Spoken like a true bureaucrat. Or idiot. Take your pick, both apply.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by rune:

No Good Cavscout ,

You and Bugged will have the invite and the alcohol when the time comes. Also, send the photos to me.

I could send a screenshot of the UI of CMSF, but then you may enjoy it, and besides, I'd rather torture the members here.

Rune

Yes, well we mustn't forget, lads, that rune is under the edict of the NDA and that's ... well, that's just DAMNED important ... but what, I wondered to myself, if NDA DOESN'T mean Non-Disclosure Agreement as rune has been alluding to lo these many months ... what if it actually means ...

main5.jpg

National Dance Association

That would make all the difference wouldn't it ... it would make more sense too. I mean BFC MUST have seen the quality of rune's scenarios ... do you REALLY think they'd let him have any input on CMSF?

It is to laugh.

Joe

Seanachai, you disgusting old man. [Yes, Mace, I do realise that is redundant, now do shut up.] I come in here to finally propose Stoat be elevated to be my squire. This, as I think he has shown the proper staying power and has held his own against the usual suspects both here and on that "other forum".

What do I find, but you trying to steal your own grandsquire. Why does this not surprise me? That you'd be the type to abduct small children is obvious (although Stoat is double your size (in height not girth)), but this goes beyond the pale. Even for someone as pale as you, cracker.

How the hell can I threaten him with playing you if he has to anyway? Takes away all incentive to better himself. And the instruction he'd receive! Or rather, lack of same. Key-riced, he'd be better off asking an Oddstrailian for dating advice not concerning livestock.

But the kicker is: I sent you booze, you scurvy sea sponge! I broke Og knows how many laws in doing so - and if I'm half the neo-con you claim, you'd realize what a sacrifice that was - out of the goodness of my heart. I could have swilled the brew myself, and mocked you for having none. But instead I sent a bottle (hoping to kill off just enough more brain cells to keep your posts shorter had nothing to do with it at all, honest) of lovingly handcrafted nectar. And this is the thanks I get? A pox on you. May your next pizza be delivered COLD!

I surrender Stoat as squire never. Over my dead body, as it were. And, before you go looking for a duel at sunrise, be forewarned that I have more firepower than dalem, not counting his Star Trek toys. Rheeeeeeeeeee!

All riiiiiight!

CAT FIGHT!!!!!

And in this corner, standing five foot nuthin' in his stilleto heels is Seanachi The Verbose. Olde Man Extaordinaire!

And challenging him for the rights and priviledges of taking Stoat to Squire is that bad boy from upper Noo Yawk, you loved him in Kankakee... Mademoiselle rleet!!!

OK, men... er... whatever... return to your corners and at the sound of the bell, come out biting and scratching like we know you can!

Roaowwwr!!!

p.s. "I surrender Stoat as squire never."???

Nice Yoda impersonation, Rog.

Originally posted by rleete:

Just to make it O-fish-al: I hereby claim Stoat as my squire, to be used and abused in the finest traditions.

Boo, go polish a rock.

Ah lads, these are the times that try men's souls ... or what passes for souls in Seanachai and rleete.

It's a conundrum all right (no, no Bauhaus THAT'S not what I meant, no I'm quite sure ... yes, I've no doubt that yours has unsurpassed sensitivity but ... no, it's something different entirely). We may be on the very verge, the edge, the precipice of a CessPudlian Crisis here lads.

I'll call the Stenographic service then shall I?

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

And if some of you who received them would post them in the Gallery of Gyrene's Forum, it would save NG some bandwidth so he doesn't have to mail them to the rest of us. Mace?

Okey dokey! </font>