I Challenged Peng Because No One Else Was Man Enough, You Poncing Bastards

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Matt: What would he have done if he'd gotten tangled up in something while the boat was dragging him? I'm amazed he was able to get back aboard.

Chris: Yeah. He was extremely lucky. You know, that's not funny, man.

Seanachai: Oh for the love of all the gods, you fecks! It was Lars! A man who's destined to be hung is never going to die by drowning, fer chrissake...

And once again, Seanachai's inability to comprehend simple group dynamics leaves him ostracized and shunned by his fellow man...

But hell, they're just office drones so it's no great loss, eh?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

No, the hand of my dear serf will just have to do… in some ways it’ll hurt me more that way… and in many ways it won’t

<font size=5>Sturmsebber!</font>

Amazing. That showed a sense of maturity and Knightly wisdom I'd thought you all but incapable of achieving.

Here's the hammer. Sorry, Sturmy... </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

HA! I'm back and I'm a bit drunk. If anyone cares I will be detailing my journey with text and pictures later.

Welcome back Stikky ..

I for one am looking forward to hearing/seeing all about your journey..

Hey Berli , apparently Michael Jackson chills out by playing WOW, Just think, he may even be on your server!!!

I bet that thought has made your day.. *Evil Grin*

HA! I'm back and I'm a bit drunk. If anyone cares I will be detailing my journey with text and pictures later.

You really think we want to hear about how you manage to find the pisser?

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Hey Berli , apparently Michael Jackson chills out by playing WOW, Just think, he may even be on your server!!!

I bet that thought has made your day.. *Evil Grin*

Thank you ever so much my beloved queen... I think I'm gonna be sick now

Unlike the lot of you, my son was reading a book on alternate history by Harry Turtledove. I saw the author's picture at the back of the book, and was totally amazed by the likeness to Berli.

Having read some of his books, I do believe it could be Berli trying to cause pain to a greater number of people then the Mutha Beautiful Thread.

Harry Turtledove

Berli

Need I say more?

Rune

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Hey, that's cool, Berli. Maybe you helped him on a quest, you know? You could give him pointers on killing monsters, and he could give you pointers on being a pederast...

Originally posted by Tagwyn:

"poncing bastard" = Boo Radley. Find the Pisser: Start in Low Countries, head S/E until you smell it; head south until you step in it. Tag

Haven't you been devoured by your own anus, yet?

Push a little harder, and become like the Nowhere Bird...

I put some of my pictures online. I you put your mouse over the pictures, you can read little comments (this only goes for the litterate amongst you).

You can find it here. The password is "peng".

It's wonderful to see that, when you didn't want to camp, Priests and Monks all over Italy were happy to take in two smiling, innocent young men, and give them beds, and showers and...

Actually, does the Pope know about this? I thought that shining star of the Wehrmacht was dead set against that sort of thing.