Download the deluxe map?

BFC,

I've been wondering: I know the real paper map was a bonus for those who bought the deluxe edition, but I wonder if you might make it available to the rest of us on-line as well? It seems to have useful information about the overall campaign, such as which units are located where in the war, and this would help with "accurate" scenario design. Also, it would be nice backstory.

Please?

Thats all fine and good and all but you know the map IS sort of a sales incentive to get people to buy the Deluxe Version so we would appreciate it if it is NOT posted anywhere.

We will be offering it for sale seperately though in the very near future (along with the mousepad).

Madmatt

Aye. I didn't buy the deluxe edition, but I have spent the extra cheese on numerous collectors or special editions, which normally cost $10. I am happy to do this because I want what is included in those packages. It irks the hell out of me when the items I spent the extra $10 for is released for free a week later.