Best ATI 9800 drivers for CM?

Hi all,

It has been a while since I updated my video drivers, but I'm finally getting around to it. Does anyone know which ATI 9800 video drivers are best for CMBB/AK? Should I just get the latest Catalysts?

I know I can't expect fog :( but sharp detail is nice.

Also, any recommended individual settings are welcome. I'm a bit rusty on this stuff.

Thanks!

They're available from Omegadrivers.net if you didn't know where to go. The latest version is based on the 5.1 Catalyst (so it's two versions behind the lastest 5.3's). A number of people swear by them, though I don't know exactly what tweaks and code changes (if any) are done to them. Generally he attempts to fix compatiblity and quality issues (and sometimes performance) and address convenience for overclocking or configuring settings (registry settings). I haven't had a whole lot of experience with them, but they're definitely worth checking out.