The Peng Challenge Thread: Still 100% Advertising Free!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

What a frikkin' POOF ! :mad:

You make all the Real Men shudder with horror ! :mad:

Excuse me, you clouded puddle of infected poodle urine. You complete and utter waste of human sperm. You utter tosser who has to wash his hands 3 times a day just to keep the crust off.

That is my homosexual you're throwing your feces at, you ape-like intellectually defective primitive.

If I wish him tasked for his choice of song lyrics, I will do it. If I wish him tasked for being Belgian, I will do it. If I wish to see him tasked for being gay, I will do it.

If I want to see a complete and utter ****-stick dribble vomit down his front while cursing the 'pooftas', well...I'll certainly keep you in mind.

Mind you, we've already bid-out and contracted with a more comprehensive, independent, white supremacist, skin-head contractor for that sort of arseholery.

Nowadays, you can't depend on the average arsehole for truly cutting edge bigotry. You have to go to the 'Big Providers'.

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

He looks like a washed up alcoholic old has-been trying to squeeze a few more bucks out of a hapless audience by permitting himself to be publically humiliated.

So? It's working for you so far. </font>

Originally posted by Poo Doggey:

(Looks long and hard at Princess Unguent...)

I'm sorry but I'm not that kind of guy. Could you stop that please ? You're making me feel uneasy. You should consult Sturmy and/or his master SeanileGuy for your needs. :mad:

Originally posted by SeanileGuy:

Excuse me, you clouded puddle of infected poodle urine.

OI !!

No need comparing me to Poo Doggey. A man is bound to take offense at such insults. :mad:

Originally posted by SeanileGuy:

That is my homosexual you're throwing your feces at

I can assure you, I am not contesting your ownership of that Belgian poof. He is all yours for abuse and what ever depraved acts you wish to perform on him. I would not interfere with your, ahem, hobbies.

I could not stomach it. :mad:

So... Now that we have this issue sorted, who do I have to brown-nose over here to get a game ? I am yet to defeat a Pinger. :mad:

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Can you believe it? The ponce thinks it's about winning. They're all alike, aren't they? Isn't there a squire around who can show him the path through Crodaburg? </font>
Oh Leeo, now is that the way to show hospitality to a guest? Would you foist off some ancient, creaking CMBO travesty? No lad, we here at Ker Dessel* have just the thing. It's a challenging scenario for CMAK called ... "Doc It Burns When I Pee!" It has the added advantage of a title with which Prince Huggin' can no doubt relate intimately.

Or ... we can just send the tosser to Coventry on the grounds of "smilies" ... either way. I CAN understand his desire to join a goup that actually MEANS something, but then he does have to realize that HE would have to mean something too ... we've seen little evidence of that in his gay-bashing, growly face displaying, chest thumping rhetoric so far.

I was especially amused by his comment about "real men" ... he's been reading romance novels again, no doubt of it. How else would he know how a "real man" is to react?

Joe

* Ker Dessel - When It's Called a Setup for a Reason.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

If I wish him tasked for his choice of song lyrics, I will do it. If I wish him tasked for being Belgian, I will do it. If I wish to see him tasked for being gay, I will do it.

But you never really get to the "doing" part, do you? </font>

Which I badly needed because on going home and turning on the computer, I got "Disk boot failure, insert system disk and press Enter".

However, on booting this morning, up she came.

I suspect a failing hard drive as it's over 7 years old. There may be a slight delay in turns, or not, if old Bessie can hold out for another day.

Sad really, I was shelling the homosexual tendencies out of Boo.

Originally posted by Lars:

Which I badly needed because on going home and turning on the computer, I got "Disk boot failure, insert system disk and press Enter".

However, on booting this morning, up she came.

I suspect a failing hard drive as it's over 7 years old. There may be a slight delay in turns, or not, if old Bessie can hold out for another day.

Sad really, I was shelling the homosexual tendencies out of Boo.

I could just slap you for that comment.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No lad, we here at Ker Dessel* have just the thing. It's a challenging scenario for CMAK called ... "Doc It Burns When I Pee!" It has the added advantage of a title with which Prince Huggin' can no doubt relate intimately.

Joe

I don't think he would like that, Joe. It appears that Princess Unguent is verra, verra par-ticular about his games. Regardez:

Prinz Eugen_2

Member # 14622

- posted August 28, 2006 01:56 PM Profile for Prinz Eugen_2 Email Prinz Eugen_2 Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote I finished B & T : Green Hell as Krauts and managed a 56 - 44 minor victory. I made the mistake of being too careful in the beginning, thus I couldn't humiliate my artificial opponent.

As it happens, I might take on one of you maggots in a CMBB-PBEM battle. My conditions are :

* An attack, no MEs

* I attack, you defend ( you can try [Mad] )

* Me as the frickin' Krauts

* An all-infantry setup.

* 1000 points.

See? He has conditions!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

No lad, we here at Ker Dessel* have just the thing. It's a challenging scenario for CMAK called ... "Doc It Burns When I Pee!" It has the added advantage of a title with which Prince Huggin' can no doubt relate intimately.

Joe

I don't think he would like that, Joe. It appears that Princess Unguent is verra, verra par-ticular about his games. Regardez:

Prinz Eugen_2

Member # 14622

- posted August 28, 2006 01:56 PM Profile for Prinz Eugen_2 Email Prinz Eugen_2 Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote I finished B & T : Green Hell as Krauts and managed a 56 - 44 minor victory. I made the mistake of being too careful in the beginning, thus I couldn't humiliate my artificial opponent.

As it happens, I might take on one of you maggots in a CMBB-PBEM battle. My conditions are :

* An attack, no MEs

* I attack, you defend ( you can try [Mad] )

* Me as the frickin' Krauts

* An all-infantry setup.

* 1000 points.

See? He has conditions! </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Geeze ... what a prima donna ... ya suppose he hits "GO" using his pinkie?

Nah, a guy like him probably uses his tongue. Maybe even you could beat him, Joe.

Michael </font>