WEGO Challenge Peng in Real Time

Leeo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight, at the full moon, I am going to a pot luck supper and labyrinth walk. My friend has been trying to get me to go for a few months now...he is into these sorts of things and has even built a labyrinth in his own yard. He also teaches Aikido, and we received our black belts in Karate together some years ago.

Take a peek at the place.

I dont know how this is going to turn out, but it should be an interesting evening...why I choose to share this with you dolts is beyond me at the moment...suffice to say I cant sleep tonight, and maybe if I bore myself (and you) long enough I will get tired.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Tonight, at the full moon, I am going to a pot luck supper and labyrinth walk. My friend has been trying to get me to go for a few months now...he is into these sorts of things and has even built a labyrinth in his own yard. He also teaches Aikido, and we received our black belts in Karate together some years ago.

I dont know how this is going to turn out, but it should be an interesting evening...why I choose to share this with you dolts is beyond me at the moment...suffice to say I cant sleep tonight, and maybe if I bore myself (and you) long enough I will get tired.

Why the hell did you send me to a website about the Society of St. Francis, you weird feck?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Why the hell did you send me to a website about the Society of St. Francis, you weird feck?

Ah, I see it now.

You know, you need to get out more. You need to come out here and go to my family's cabin on Lake of the Woods. You've got an open invite, you big weird bastard.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why the hell did you send me to a website about the Society of St. Francis, you weird feck? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ah, I see it now.

You know, you need to get out more. You need to come out here and go to my family's cabin on Lake of the Woods. You've got an open invite, you big weird bastard. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You know, you need to get out more. You need to come out here and go to my family's cabin on Lake of the Woods. You've got an open invite, you big weird bastard.

Somehow this is all beginning to sound like the opening to a Stephen King novel.

[shudder]

Michael </font>

You know you're right....it has been way too long since I spent some time in the fresh air.

However, I would probably tire of you very early on in my visit, and become boorish and even more melancholy. </font>

It occurs to me that, next year, before I die, I need to do a Peng Challenge Thread Trip to Lake of the Woods.

It will, of course, involve inviting the Minnesota Miscreants (Lars, Dalem and Papa Khann) up to our place on Lake of the Woods.

And, once we'd agreed on the dates, anyone who could make their way to Minneapolis for the trip, would be welcome to come up.

Damn. What an interesting trip that would be.

I'll keep you posted.

You know you're right....it has been way too long since I spent some time in the fresh air.

However, I would probably tire of you very early on in my visit, and become boorish and even more melancholy. </font>

You make it sound so inviting....or like the opening of a Stephen King novel.

Don't be an ass! It would be Greeeaaattt!

And, if we had a lunatic combat veteran like yourself along, we'd get so less hassled at the Border!

After years of having to smile like a goddamn jack-o-lantern and say 'yes, sir, no sir, three bags full sir' at the Border and trying to look like a goddamn Model Citizen, do you know how it would tickle me to run an actual Vet up against the Customs buggers?!

Think late July, early August.

It occurs to me that, next year, before I die, I need to do a Peng Challenge Thread Trip to Lake of the Woods.

It will, of course, involve inviting the Minnesota Miscreants (Lars, Dalem and Papa Khann) up to our place on Lake of the Woods.

And, once we'd agreed on the dates, anyone who could make their way to Minneapolis for the trip, would be welcome to come up.

Damn. What an interesting trip that would be.

I'll keep you posted.

Will there be beer, Irish whiskey, Cigars and space for a pyre in which we may offer your flesh to a wood deity of some sort, if the mood takes us?

W00T!

I'm there! Pre-supposing spousal approval of course. (I'm already in enough ****e given my upcoming european bikes'n'booze trip with the boys starting this weekend whilst the lil' woman stays here to work in order to keep me in the lifestyle to which i've become accustomed)

You make it sound so inviting....or like the opening of a Stephen King novel.

Don't be an ass! It would be Greeeaaattt!

And, if we had a lunatic combat veteran like yourself along, we'd get so less hassled at the Border!

After years of having to smile like a goddamn jack-o-lantern and say 'yes, sir, no sir, three bags full sir' at the Border and trying to look like a goddamn Model Citizen, do you know how it would tickle me to run an actual Vet up against the Customs buggers?!

Think late July, early August. </font>

We should dress in appropriate Taliban-like garb, and then see what happens.

I've already got mine! (2nd from left)

PICT0300.1.jpg

The other three guys are all Canuckians so rest assured we already have a cell operational in canukkyland.

I assume this Lakey Woods place is in Canukkyville?

Wonderful! Now you can do math! And you aren't even 40, yet!

Who's a good boy, then? Who's a very good boy?!

Try to calculate this: Your need to return My copy of the First Season of Rome, before I come to your house very late at night, dead drunk and in an ugly mood, and kill all your pets with an axe, and take pictures of your step-daughter naked through the windows of your home?

Seriously, I've met your step-daughter, and I could easily recoup the cost of buying the First Season of Rome again with even a dozen or so pictures of her showering and doing girl things.

And don't even begin to talk to me about your guns and such, because I've been to your house, know the lay of the land, and would have the advantage of the fact that there's only one night in fifty where you go to bed sober and/or drunk enough to actually have any clue as to what's going on outside your house.

LARS LARSON, WHERE ARE MY LEGIONS?!

I have a copy of the first season of ROME for whoever replies first and is willing to pay shipping.

Anyone? Class? Bueller?