What do you play most? Single player against AI or two players against human?

I can't get CM:SF to run on my computer, so had to go down to the local gaming arena to try it out.

But I couldn't get into playing the AI at all, and even for CMx1 games, I couldn't ever get into playing the AI either...

I guess the rush of playing against another opponent is the Deuce for me.

It seems like more people play CM:SF against AI than in CMX1... Who do you play against? AI or HUMAN? IS the trend that more CM:SF'rs play AI?

Cheers!

Leto

Both is a bit frustrating, I canceled a PBEM because of sloppy TacAI and playing against AI in singleplayer and realtime is out of question for me.

I want to play WeGo all the way.

Besides, I think the "action spots" are kidding me, I had a BMP which had LOS to a half or a third of a single house in urban area. I ordered it to area fire the said building with the result being that the target line shiftet a few meters into the middle of the house which was not in the BMPs LOS thus it refused to fire at the house.

Don't know if this is an actual bug or a "feature" and I was not able to reproduce it yet since I have not played CMSF since then.

Single Vs AI on vet (love that pause facility). I honestly dont know if it would be fun PBEM, but will give it a try later on. Its not as bad a game as some out there but does get a wee bit samey. Get Javelin, advance, kill with Javelin, bombard with arty, call in air strikes, infantry mop up leftovers etc etc. Still, thats simulation for ya!

I find playing the AI useless as it is poor. There is no challange in it. I would have liked to play an human opponent (with WEGO), but since thats taken out, Im left with a game I dont see any fun in playing.

If I had a choice, I would have played vs humans /TCP WEGO), as 98% of my battles with cmbo/bb/ak.

Ofcos, then it would also help to have QBs...