Double-Clicking

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems resulting from accidentally double-clicking instead of single-clicking?

Whilst I accept that my mouse is probably to blame, one of the most infuriating things in the game is when I double-click a unit by accident and order the entire formation to move instead of just the one unit. The other most infuriating thing is when I click the "End Replay" button in WEGO and accidentally double-click, resulting in my "Give Commands" phase being skipped.

I think it would be better if there was some sort of confirm option for the end of phase button, and if instead of double-clicking to select a whole formation you had to do something like press Ctrl or shift as you click.

Originally posted by Cpl Steiner:

Whilst I accept that my mouse is probably to blame, one of the most infuriating things in the game is when I double-click a unit by accident

LOL yeah...I was doing that a whole lot...I believe I created cuss words never heard by man before. It doesn't happen as much lately because I've trained myself to be extra careful now.

Originally posted by Cpl Steiner:

I think it would be better if there was some sort of confirm option for the end of phase button,

I still do this...especially if I am excited about the turn. I'll get confused and click the wrong button. I think, if the interface is moddable, that that problem could be taken care of pretty simply by naming the buttons. Though I wouldn't be against a confirm or separate button for End Turn and Give Orders.

Mord.