Paradox refresh monkey thread!

Yup, we have asked Paradox and the mirrors to pull this patch until we can get it resolved. Seems to be some conflict between SecuROM and CMSF introduced due to how the file was *wrapped* (how SecuROM was applied to it).

Since this was never a problem before, I have an idea of what it is, and the fix should be easy to do, so hopefully we can get an all new patch up quickly.

Madmatt

*NUTS* had trouble focusing at work the whole day because I was so looking forward to try 1.06 :D

And now, after installing the patch I can't even deoply before CM Shock Force.exe crashes :eek:

That was fun.. NOT :rolleyes: well at least I can get something done at work tomorrow. Thanks BFC.

I am hoping that we will have a fixed patch for your very quickly, but if it going to be more than a day or so, I will put up links again for the older v1.05 patch so at least you can play with the previous version while you wait.

Most of the file mirrors still offer links to the older patches so even now you can still find the Paradox 1.05 patch if need be.

Madmatt