The Peng Challenge Thread Wants YOU... To Go Away.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Still bored.

Aren't there some Aussies already drunk lying about here in the muck?

Here's a thought ... how's about you consider ... I don't know ... DOING SOME WORK?

The rest of us are hard at it, doing our bit for the economy, honoring our heritage and future with the sweat of our brow (figuratively speaking of course, in my case I'm actually quite comfortable in my swivel chair) and setting the example for the American business community and way of life.

Except when I'm checking the MBT, posting to the MBT, watching the leaderboard at the Masters, seeing if there's been an update to Glamorous Geishas of Guam.com ... and the like.

But other than that I've got my nose to the grindstone and I won't stop till ... opps ... time for my break ... seeya.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patch:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I now live under a shadow. The shadow that, soon, my friend Small Emma will no longer have any interest in Grandma Steve.

I don't think Small Emma will tire of her Grandma Steve anytime soon.

And even if she does....We will never tire of our Grandma Steve in here. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Snow tonight, snow tomorrow.

You're a lot of gibbering apes, each and every one.

I want to paddle my kayak over the lakes. I want that moment that..can I describe it to you?

I want to lay out the frame of my kayak, and put it together, piece by piece. I want to puff and blow, a bit, about sliding the frame into the skin. I want to snap down the central turnbuckle, and then put one hand on it, to make sure it doesn't pop up and catch my hand, blackening a nail, while I push to the side turnbuckles.

I want to sit in a smooth, black and blue skin, gliding over a Minnesota lake. Down a river. This is a State of water.

I pity you lot that will never know this kind of joy. I could try and describe it, but...why bother?

Also, someone get me a goddamn drink.

Hey, I have a kayak! It is kind of an orange plastic one. But it is still a kayak. I go on the fox river with it and a small nearby lake. I plan to explore more water in Illinois. And believe it or not there is water in Illinois too. Maybe not as much, but there is some.

Joe I hate.

Patch I like.

Seanachai is probably not yet making my drink, so I despise him.

Patch, now that you've revealed your kayakiness, the Gnome will never leave you alone. You have done the equivalent of revealing to a pimply-faced 15-year-old boy that you too run a 13th level Ranger. May the universe take pity on you.

Seanachai! Side door! Now!

Ahem.

Una paloma blanca

I'm just a Peng in the sty

Una paloma blanca

My versifications can make you cry

Una paloma blanca

Seanachai make me my drink

Una paloma blanca

One tends to take his skates to the rink

Thank you, good night!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

The rest of us are hard at it, doing our bit for the economy, honoring our heritage and future with the sweat of our brow (figuratively speaking of course, in my case I'm actually quite comfortable in my swivel chair) and setting the example for the American business community and way of life.

Just a regular man in the gray flannel suit, aren't you? You know, it's people like you that make me so glad I became a hippy. Lying out on a sunny beach with a host of interesting drugs coursing through my veins, two or three incredibly gorgeous women lying beside me, eager to fulfill my every desire...yes, it's a hard life, but somebody's got to do it.

:D

Michael

See what I mean...not a single boring post since my last declaration on how boring you all are.

Yankees are losing 4-2, bottom of the 6th.

Mussina out of the game...can only lose.

[ April 12, 2008, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Nonsense Boo Radley, dalem is no trollop to brazenly display his wares in a slip ... I'm confident he'd wear a tasteful, if short, frock.

Joe

Are you saying he's a little frocker? </font>