Space Lobsters?

Originally posted by Darkmath:

We don't need alien as an enemy. A human being himself is enough. :D

Starman by J.Carpenter (1984 ) differs from the other alien movies, too. ;)

A great scene from that movie takes place when Jeff Bridges and Karen Allen are at a truck stop somewhere on the road, and the alien in Jeff Bridges' body eats a piece of apple pie. The look on his face was worth an academy award.

Even superior aliens can learn a thing or three from us dopey humans :D

[ August 31, 2006, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Darkmath:

I always think those movies where aliens are evil are the most intolerant movies. :D

Absolutely, any alien civilization which reaches earth will inevitably be more advanced than our own. From that it inevitably follows that they will be more enlightened, less militaristic, kinder & gentler, and more understanding and nurturing of alien cultures than our own society.. ;)

That's why my favorite alien movie is "Mars Attacks"

In another genre, Robocop (1987) was realized by the same guy as Starship Trooper (Paul Verhoeven, MickeyD ;) )

Exciting Sci-Fi movie.

Some scene makes me laugh (but I don't think it was intented, like the Murphy torture scene , the bad guys never seems to be out of ammo (the same shotgun sound sample is played again and again :D . Well so was the 80's... ;) ), or the ED-209 which seems to come straight from a 50's fantastic movie, the motion of those robots are awfull in this film)