Best QB setup (human vs. human)?

I just played a "tiny" QB vs. the AI, Blue on Blue, Stryker inf. vs Stryker inf., both set to elite, on a city map. It worked great. Although the AI failed to embark the enemy infantry-and I won easily-I think this particular QB setup would be fun for human vs. human.

Note this particular setup had four 40mm Strykers vs. four 40mm Strykers plus a sprinkling of Paladin-equipped infantry on both sides, which made for some great action. Pathfinding wasn't an issue as I moved my Strykers laterally.

I've had the same issue with QB. My brother and I have a weekly QB with CM. We tried one today with CMSF. Spent all afternoon trying to get one that worked. No go. I am a little disgusted I wasted an entire afternoon doing this. We ended up playing a CMBB scenario that too lass than 90 minutes.

I had given up on AI QB's. Now I have given up on PBEM QB's. Hotseat is next.