Insidious political discussions

Nidan1

Don't you find it cool that despite the ban on political discussions in the BFC forums, that in some form or another they always pop up?

You can take the animal out of the jungle, but you can never take the jungle out of the animal.

edited to take the third "S" out of "discussions"

Yeah, I find it very difficult to avoid it. Main reason is I'm the one that needs to come up with a plausible storyline. For some reason I don't think "the US invaded just because it wanted to" will go over too well smile.gif

I will say my New Year's Resolution will be to lock more threads of a political nature than I reply to. But that's still a week away and I never start on my Resolutions early!

Steve

" For some reason I don't think "the US invaded just because it wanted to" will go over too well
Oh What the heck! Just go with that and lets get on with it! :D

We all have visions of Strykers and ATGM's and attack helo's dancing in our heads, this Christmas Eve.

" "the US invaded just because it wanted to" will go over too well"

What the heck? Why not?

It did not go over very well in Real Life when the US invaded Iraq either but it never stopped the invasion on what now appears to be false pretenses, i.e. no WMD's. :D (was that a political comment?)

Oh well looks like there is a moratorium on Policitial Comment locks until New Years so what the heck?? smile.gif

(Posted in Good Cheer) smile.gif

-tom w

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Yeah, I find it very difficult to avoid it. Main reason is I'm the one that needs to come up with a plausible storyline. For some reason I don't think "the US invaded just because it wanted to" will go over too well smile.gif

I will say my New Year's Resolution will be to lock more threads of a political nature than I reply to. But that's still a week away and I never start on my Resolutions early!

Steve

Please reconsider smile.gif Those political posts are some of the most entertaining and amusing posts around here :D . Provided that everyone behaves, of course.