My review of CMSF, after playing for about 5 minutes

The graphics are too good. I like the grainy classic look of a non-glide game like BB

Now i feel like Im playing one of those ultra-techie gadgety games that all the young kids get so worked up about.

Can someone make a non-glide patch?

PLEASE FIX OR DO SOMEFINK

smile.gif

Im just kidding though Steve-

This is a culture shock tonight for me, being one of your die-hards, since the CMBO black and teal forums...

Im going to have to do some drinking to get through these big changes.

Seriously, changing from CMBB to CMSF is as big an impact on my daily life as changing jobs or moving! You should start a support group or somefink

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

I make my best decisions in 5 minutes reflection, Mord.

Dont bother me with the facts when the truth is on the line...

My gut is my guide, and in this forum, I'm in good company ;)

It was even funnier considering all the people that have made threads on their CMSF experiences...mine having just been posted like two days ago. You get best title award.

It is a helluva a change from CMX1s..takes a bit of getting used to after having all the same commands over the last 7 years...But even with all the teething problems this engine has had, I think it is damn cool.

Take your time and give it a good go...I think you'll find it has more depth than meets the eye. I've barely even scratched the surface myself.

Mord.