Nasty German Problem

k-trout

When setting up a scenario or campaign I can arrange my infantry and support vehicles fine. The trouble begins when I click on a tank or sp gun, CMBB locks up and I get the dreaded Unhandled Exception c0000005 at address 51029d81 message.

It's weird, but this problems seems to occur only when I click on German vehicles, and early war at that. I loaded a Winter '44 QB as Germans, and a Summer '41 QB as Soviets, and it seemed to work fine.

This problem just started over the weekend, I've had CMBB loaded for at least three months. I have also loaded the most recent directex variant, and all this did was change the Unhandled Exception address number.

I also have CMAK loaded, and have no problems with it as yet.

Got the Berlin, but no Barbarossa! :(

Thanks for the advice Wicky, I looked at the trouble shooting guide, but never thought about a search.

Just before this problem started I set up a campaign using RobO's Quick Campaign guide lines. I think it may have had something to do with either creating a core unit, or messing around with parameters in the scenario editor.

Just a hunch. . .