AT Team eaten by Mole People!

AT Rocket Team still under the earth, all attempts at rescue have failed.

The odd thing is the AT Team reports as OK. You can give them orders to move, which they don't (can't) follow, and you can adjust their firing arc, but yet they remain trapped underground held hostage by the Mole People! The Horror!

Do Mole People have like moles on their butts? That could be important, because a mole on your butt might make you irritable and your behavior erratic. And would that be a bug or a feature? If it's a bug, does BFC plan to have it fixed in the next patch? Or if it's a feature, why isn't it covered in the documentation? I must have read the manual fifty times and I even had my sister-in-law go over it and she used to work in this big office and neither of us could find anything about Mole People. This is really got me worried that BFC is losing its grip. It didn't used to be like this in the Old Days.

Your ever faithful comrade in arms,

Binky

I have another odd save game file that this time shows 1st Platoon HQ Team infiltrated by a Shape Shifter! The HQ is composed of 3 beings, two humans and another.... thing. When giving commands to the unit it all looks ok, however the moment you press the go button one fellow becomes invisible or disappears. He rematerializes aftert the observation phase is over and the review. He is only visible during the orders phase.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems the guys at Battlefront are either taking some time off, or are working on version 1.05 with exclusion of everything else.

Since octobver the 4th there have been just 2 posts by Battlefront (Steve), and Matt only popped up in the tech forum with a series of posts on the 18th.

• 2 weeks later...