Re-mounting issue in 0.6

We might be past this thing but I checked the fix-list for 0.7 and didn't see it there so I thought I'd just ask around if other people have the same problem.

My troops just won't remount any vehicle they have dismounted from. This was especially annoying in the 5th or 6th scenario when you have a unpopulated large area with several ravines and three objective lines to reach, getting towards Obj. Diane. I'm sorry can't recall the title. So I have to dismount them so that they can use the Javelins but then the poor bastards have to walk all across the map because the re-mount thing juts doesn't work.

Originally posted by massive1974:

We might be past this thing but I checked the fix-list for 0.7 and didn't see it there so I thought I'd just ask around if other people have the same problem.

My troops just won't remount any vehicle they have dismounted from. This was especially annoying in the 5th or 6th scenario when you have a unpopulated large area with several ravines and three objective lines to reach, getting towards Obj. Diane. I'm sorry can't recall the title. So I have to dismount them so that they can use the Javelins but then the poor bastards have to walk all across the map because the re-mount thing juts doesn't work.

There are sveral TOW Strykers in that scenario - maybe you were mounting em or trying to mount em up in these?

as i said above, i checked which ones i was trying them with, first just the Recon Strykers, then all of them but hell no. they sprint towards the vehicle then arrange themselves around it. the icon is green when i click on the Strykers, not yellow, it's empty (except for the driver and loader for the machinegun) so theoretically it should work.

one things pops into my mind now. i also have problems when clicking on multiple storey buildings in the sense that sometimes the menu with the floor-option doesn't come up, instead it looks as if there was plain ground there, the waypoint appears as if there was no building.

could this be a CLICK problem?