Company of Heroes graphics and physics

TeAcH

When depleted rifle squads (they're half sqauds of 6 men) are sent back to HQ to get re-inforcements, they occassionally become stuck there, permanently.

I bumped into this as well. My solution is to order them into the HQ, and then out of it. Yes it's a bug, but that frees them up.

Originally posted by Redwolf:

Does that game use an armor penetration system or a hit point system to determine wheb armor is being killed?

It's hitpoints all the way Redwolf, but it fits with this gametype very well. This game is NOT about relism, it doesn't even come close to the gametype that probably Theatre of War will be but it's a very entertaining RTS beer and pretzels game.

Don't take it to seriously and you can have lots of fun with it.

//Salkin

I have the game and I must say I agree as far as graphics and physics go they are quite sensational, and the game is fun and entertaining to a degree, but it all palls on me after a while and I start wishing I'd loaded CMBB instead. And I don't find the tactics or so call strategies needed to score all that accurate or involved either. Understanding its own brand of gamey tactics and strategies and above all how fast you execute simple commands-key mashing and mouse clicking- and crank out units is the only way to succeed in that game.

No, BF don't put that much effort into mere graphics and physics at the expense of accuracy tactical gameplay, though I'd certainly like something more graphically detailed and up to date than CM-quite a bit more in fact :D .