I suggest Matt H not be strung up

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=48;t=000025;p=1

Yes, so he just bumped the above thread; so when you go to the master forum list and see the Drop Team forum, thinking it is the CMX2 forum, you see "15 new screenshots posted..."

He only has 12 posts so I call on the forum for mercy. I am sure he didn't mean it.

Originally posted by Lars:

You really think I was going to let somebody who listens to David Hasselhoff slide by unnoticed?

It gets worse; I was in the regimental kit shop last night and the radio was on; the woman working there was listening to - hold on to your hat - JOHN TESH. Like, he has a radio show of his own or somefink. WTH?

**full body shiver**

This is as good a thread as any to post this story.

My family went to a friend's dinner party for last night's Rosh HaShanah dinner.

On one side of me sat John Franken, who was a POW in Japan for 3.5 years and who was saved from the Nagasaki A-bomb because he had been sent from the harbour to a coal mine. On the other side of me sat Miguel, a Spaniard who had fought with the Maquis. Once the Allies invaded France, he became a Sherman driver, and drove his tank as far as Munich.

I told Miguel that my five-year-old was a big tank nut, so Miguel asked him what his favourite tank was.

Jacob, my boy, thought a second, and said, "Mmm, a Panzer IV."

LOL