Damage and craters remain on replay.

I am sure this was covered, but I searched and could not find anything germaine to this topic.

I noticed this at first after the release, and its still there now so maybe no one ever mentioned it.

After an action sequence in the game...playing one player WEGO veteran mode, and damage caused by shells etc to buildings or the ground, does not reset when you replay the action. So a crater caused by a bomb or artillery stays on the map when the replay starts, the shell will hit the same spot during the replay, but the crater is already there. Same with building damage.

Was gibts????

I am sure this was covered, but I searched and could not find anything germaine to this topic.

I noticed this at first after the release, and its still there now so maybe no one ever mentioned it.

After an action sequence in the game...playing one player WEGO veteran mode, and damage caused by shells etc to buildings or the ground, does not reset when you replay the action. So a crater caused by a bomb or artillery stays on the map when the replay starts, the shell will hit the same spot during the replay, but the crater is already there. Same with building damage.

Was gibts????

Was gibts????

Yup, we're aware of this. It is releated to a couple of other "no resets" that happen too, such as ammo counts and headcount changes. I think we can get this fixed for v1.04 now. We didn't tackle it before because it has zero impact on the game itself since the data is right and the first playthrough is visually correct.

Steve

Yup, we're aware of this. It is releated to a couple of other "no resets" that happen too, such as ammo counts and headcount changes. I think we can get this fixed for v1.04 now. We didn't tackle it before because it has zero impact on the game itself since the data is right and the first playthrough is visually correct.

Steve

Steve

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Was gibts????

LOL I did! From the 1.03 Thread;

Originally posted by Mord:

Something I just noticed that I didn't before...not only are vehicle crew losses and weapons ammo not reset in WEGO during a replay...but bomb damage to buildings and craters stay as well.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Steve

EXCELLENT! When we get that and a Kill List...I'll have to come up with something else!

Good deal Steve!

Mord.

Was gibts????

Something I just noticed that I didn't before...not only are vehicle crew losses and weapons ammo not reset in WEGO during a replay...but bomb damage to buildings and craters stay as well.

Steve

EXCELLENT! When we get that and a Kill List...I'll have to come up with something else!

Good deal Steve!

Mord.

Was gibts????

Steve

Good deal Steve!

Mord.

Oh, and one more thing I noticed, and I don't know if it is supposed to happen or not...but sounds change on playback. Screams and stuff units say to each other. Might sound stupid but I used these in CMX1 to position myself and identify where something was going on when reviewing a turn. I'd hear a certain scream say, and orient myself from there. Not a big deal by a long shot, but was wondering if it was intentional?

Mord.

Oh, and one more thing I noticed, and I don't know if it is supposed to happen or not...but sounds change on playback. Screams and stuff units say to each other. Might sound stupid but I used these in CMX1 to position myself and identify where something was going on when reviewing a turn. I'd hear a certain scream say, and orient myself from there. Not a big deal by a long shot, but was wondering if it was intentional?

Mord.

Mord.