Has anyone played Full Spectrum Warrior?

markl

Hi,

A bit off topic, but has anyone played Full Spectrum Warrior? If you have do you know of a forum where I can get help getting the game up and running. The control keys do not seem to work at all in the Mount Training missions but seem to be working ok in the campaign. there does not seem to be a forum at the THQ site or a patch that I can find.

I saw it for $20.00 so I thought I may as well try it, if only it would work.

Cheers MarkL

Hi,

A bit off topic, but has anyone played Full Spectrum Warrior? If you have do you know of a forum where I can get help getting the game up and running. The control keys do not seem to work at all in the Mount Training missions but seem to be working ok in the campaign. there does not seem to be a forum at the THQ site or a patch that I can find.

Cheers MarkL

Hi,

Cheers MarkL

Yeah, I have. I got mine for X-Box so I can't help you.

It's a decent puzzle shooter game, that gives some sense of leapfrog tactics, but not much more than that. The fact that you can't enter buildings means it has nothing to do with real MOUT warfare. That and the fact that you're taking over an entire country with nothing but a shorthanded Squad smile.gif

Steve

It's a decent puzzle shooter game, that gives some sense of leapfrog tactics, but not much more than that. The fact that you can't enter buildings means it has nothing to do with real MOUT warfare. That and the fact that you're taking over an entire country with nothing but a shorthanded Squad smile.gif

Steve

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Steve

Word. Don't forget your primary form of fire support comes from Linebacker ADA vehicles who fire Stinger SAMs at BMPs. :rolleyes:

Steve

Word. Don't forget your primary form of fire support comes from Linebacker ADA vehicles who fire Stinger SAMs at BMPs. :rolleyes:

Steve

Word. Don't forget your primary form of fire support comes from Linebacker ADA vehicles who fire Stinger SAMs at BMPs.
Oh, I haven't let that slip my mind. I was blocking it out :D There was that BMP, sitting right out in the open, and me thinking my guys would have been smart enough to have at least one AT4. Guess my guys forgot it back in the mother ship that keeps that glowing yellow circle keeping its magical healing powers up and running. Probably something similar to the Terminator... "time travel prevents all heavy weapons, like AT4s, SMAWs, and Javelins from going through the field. Only endless supplies of small arms rounds can make it through". Or somefink like that :D

Steve

Word. Don't forget your primary form of fire support comes from Linebacker ADA vehicles who fire Stinger SAMs at BMPs.
Oh, I haven't let that slip my mind. I was blocking it out :D There was that BMP, sitting right out in the open, and me thinking my guys would have been smart enough to have at least one AT4. Guess my guys forgot it back in the mother ship that keeps that glowing yellow circle keeping its magical healing powers up and running. Probably something similar to the Terminator... "time travel prevents all heavy weapons, like AT4s, SMAWs, and Javelins from going through the field. Only endless supplies of small arms rounds can make it through". Or somefink like that :D

Steve

Steve