Casualties

-E

...remember when they were just a number? Now they're a big red sore spot that cries "You have to write letters tonight!"

(technically, they'd probably have to be emails, as the next of kin are probably pixels too).

If the man is a yellow circle he is wounded and can likely move along slowly.

If he is red circle he's dead.

SO

I think all yellow circle wounded can move, so if the rest of the guys move SLOWLY enough, he should not be left behind. SO.. if you have a unit with a bunch of guys with yellow bases chances are they can move slowly so get them out of the line of fire and save what's left of the unit, or if you can send a fresh unit in their place.

the only guys you need to worry about are WIA with the yellow, base because you want to do what you can to prevent them from becoming Red base KIA's

I think.

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

If the man is a yellow circle he is wounded and can likely move along slowly.

If he is red circle he's dead.

SO

I think all yellow circle wounded can move, so if the rest of the guys move SLOWLY enough, he should not be left behind. SO.. if you have a unit with a bunch of guys with yellow bases chances are they can move slowly so get them out of the line of fire and save what's left of the unit, or if you can send a fresh unit in their place.

the only guys you need to worry about are WIA with the yellow, base because you want to do what you can to prevent them from becoming Red base KIA's

I think.

That is not accurate as far as I can tell

Yellow circles are lightly wounded who can still move (slowly) and function

Red circles mean either dead or badly wounded

Originally posted by rudel.dietrich:

That is not accurate as far as I can tell

Yellow circles are lightly wounded who can still move (slowly) and function

Red circles mean either dead or badly wounded

Red=Dead/Almost Dead/Soon to be Dead ...same end result. *grin* But the point of the thread is that the infantry is now personal enough you care that they're dying, whereas in CMx1 they were just numbers and/or cannon fodder that you were extremely happy with if they took out a single tank in a HUGE scenario.