It is Better to Serve in the Peng Challenge Thread, Than to Rule In Heaven...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

Geez five posts and four are by Seanachai. Does he do any plays?

Well, I think I could do a damn good Lear. And it would tickle the ****e out of me to do Monsewer from Behan's "The Hostage".

Despite the various setbacks and madness in my life, and regardless of all my desires, I'm still pretty sure I couldn't pull off the lead in Camus's "Caligula".

Which is a bloody shame.

Well, I think I could do a damn good Lear. And it would tickle the ****e out of me to do Monsewer from Behan's "The Hostage".

Despite the various setbacks and madness in my life, and regardless of all my desires, I'm still pretty sure I couldn't pull off the lead in Camus's "Caligula".

Which is a bloody shame.

Which is a bloody shame.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Normal Dude:

Five are by him. He invented the one by Speedy that he "quotes". </font>Correct! It is five. I never did claim to be smart.

Five are by him. He invented the one by Speedy that he "quotes". </font>Correct! It is five. I never did claim to be smart.

Originally posted by dalem:

With a drink in each hand and a song in his belabored and bleeding heart.

And did I tell you then? No, of course not, as it only happened today. They told me at 5 PM that some young woman would be coming by tomorrow...er...the one we've been interviewing to take your job. Were we after mentioning that before? Perhaps not. She'll work for half of what you will, and will move on long before we have to worry about parts of her falling off at work and costing the Company money in terms of benefits.

And her name, unless I was too shocked for actual comprehension, was 'Chenille'. I'm being replaced by a fabric?

And Seanachai, My Dear, I declare for the light, and as the new Olde One, I also claim the title of Power in this new incarnation: I claim the Power of Persiflage.

Good on you! So, you challenge the Ancient Powers, and declare for the Light. And yet, I know you to be Vile.

Dalem takes the title 'Lucifer'. He has a friendly smile, and claims the right to dance on the dreams of the righteous, while singing nonsense soft and low. He plays the card 'Brian Dennihy' in a central position, and declares: 'This used to be a peaceful town...'

And did I tell you then? No, of course not, as it only happened today. They told me at 5 PM that some young woman would be coming by tomorrow...er...the one we've been interviewing to take your job. Were we after mentioning that before? Perhaps not. She'll work for half of what you will, and will move on long before we have to worry about parts of her falling off at work and costing the Company money in terms of benefits.

And her name, unless I was too shocked for actual comprehension, was 'Chenille'. I'm being replaced by a fabric?

And Seanachai, My Dear, I declare for the light, and as the new Olde One, I also claim the title of Power in this new incarnation: I claim the Power of Persiflage.

Good on you! So, you challenge the Ancient Powers, and declare for the Light. And yet, I know you to be Vile.

Dalem takes the title 'Lucifer'. He has a friendly smile, and claims the right to dance on the dreams of the righteous, while singing nonsense soft and low. He plays the card 'Brian Dennihy' in a central position, and declares: 'This used to be a peaceful town...'

Originally posted by Seanachai:

In the interest of focus, we'll simply ask you to stand with the Forces of Light, or the Army of Darkness.

What intensity is this "Light"? Will it hurt my eyes the way the bathroom light does when flicked on in the middle of a dark night? Or is it more just a flattering flicker like that of a candle on the table in an Italian restaurant?

In the interest of focus, we'll simply ask you to stand with the Forces of Light, or the Army of Darkness.

What intensity is this "Light"? Will it hurt my eyes the way the bathroom light does when flicked on in the middle of a dark night? Or is it more just a flattering flicker like that of a candle on the table in an Italian restaurant?

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

What a complete waste of forum space. :mad:

Yes yes, very astute observation: you're a complete waste of forum space.

Now either taunt someone or leave in an orderly and direct manner via the exit door.

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

What a complete waste of forum space. :mad:

Yes yes, very astute observation: you're a complete waste of forum space.

Now either taunt someone or leave in an orderly and direct manner via the exit door.