Thanks for the feedback poll

Just wanted to thank you guys for taking the time to give your thoughts on what to change and what to retain. Yeah... like I really had to beat this out of you tongue.gif

I've made it to Page 7, so only 5 more to go. When you do the math of how many entries were made it is a little daunting to try and tabulate.... so I gave up after a while and simply read and made notes from the rest.

None of the top 5/5s surprised me. In fact, none of the ideas that received more than one vote surprised me (I counted 250 before I stopped). There are a few odd ones here and there, but that's normal for this group :D

The reason for going through this process is to make sure we've done our homework on what is really important for CMx2 to have. The good news is that we have your top requests very well covered. More good news is that a lot of the comments I saw are, in some way, taken care of. Many of the ones not covered aren't being included for philisophical instead technical/practical reasons. Meaning, we are actively opposed to their inclusion for one or more reasons. Obviously a large number of suggestions simply can't go in due to time or technical issues, though these seem to be (generally) not high up on the priority list.

Bottom line... we've done our homework :D

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Just wanted to thank you guys for taking the time to give your thoughts on what to change and what to retain. Yeah... like I really had to beat this out of you tongue.gif

I've made it to Page 7, so only 5 more to go. When you do the math of how many entries were made it is a little daunting to try and tabulate.... so I gave up after a while and simply read and made notes from the rest.

None of the top 5/5s surprised me. In fact, none of the ideas that received more than one vote surprised me (I counted 250 before I stopped). There are a few odd ones here and there, but that's normal for this group :D

The reason for going through this process is to make sure we've done our homework on what is really important for CMx2 to have. The good news is that we have your top requests very well covered. More good news is that a lot of the comments I saw are, in some way, taken care of. Many of the ones not covered aren't being included for philisophical instead technical/practical reasons. Meaning, we are actively opposed to their inclusion for one or more reasons. Obviously a large number of suggestions simply can't go in due to time or technical issues, though these seem to be (generally) not high up on the priority list.

Bottom line... we've done our homework :D

Steve

Does this mean there'll be an announcement of some sort soon? :D

So, there you have it: Gpig is no longer an athlete :D Why this warrants a bow, I'm not sure ;)

Originally posted by Gpig:

well Gryphon , , , I'd been meaning to announce this next weekend, but I guess this is as good a time as any. Here goes!

My athlete's foot has finally cleared up!

*bows*

Thank you! Thanks!

Stop!

*blushes*

Gpig

P.S. you're welcome, Steve. smile.gif