Add on module: Israelis...?

But would you get on board if BFC announced the next stand-alone game had exactly the same Syrian forces but was instead fighting Israel over control of Lebanon again? [/QB]
I think they should do that AND also announce that they won't be doing any more WWII titles. Then put waders on and, as the froth washes over the forum, watch people's heads explode. Figuratively speaking. Probably.

It might be an amusing way to pass an afternoon, should the whole game creation thing become tiresome.

LITERALLY speaking. Probably. :eek:

Can't you just see it, if CM first comes out with Shock Force... then a few months later CM:Lebanon... then a few months later CM: Space Lobsters... By the time they got around to a WWII title half the grogs on the forum would've died of complications from stress-induced spikes in blood pressure! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can see a scenario where the Israelis retalliated, in some minor or significant way, against Syria. Air, artillery, and possibly some sort of covert action (like electronic or economic warfare). It would be a really nasty action to trigger that, for sure, but it could happen. But if NATO was going in with Arab backing, I very much doubt Israel would do a full scale land invasion. They'd have so much more to lose than gain from it. It would be a different story, however, if such an attack happened and nobody else was interested in helping out Israel get rid of the Syrian regime. We aren't going in that direction, so no Israelis for CM:SF.

Steve