'Old' scenarios

Darkmage

Will scenarios designed before 1.05 and 1.06 still work with the recent version of the game, or have the game mechanics changed so much the scenarios will be un-balanced or the AI will do weird things.

Can anyone recommend me any older scenarios that they've played recently and enjoyed? I think i've tracked down all those released since 1.06.

Originally posted by the Fighting Seabee:

As far as I know, the only real problem with 1.06, as pertaining to missions, is the TF Thunder campaign. The ai placement seems to be off. Pretty much all of the other missions seem to work perfectly, although some may be easier or harder, depending on the situation.

I would say to play them all anyways.

Sounds good.

So far I've only seen weird placement in the first 2 missions of the campaign - I'm on mission 7 now and the last 4 missions have been fine.

In fact missions 3 through 7 have been harder than the last few times I've played through them thanks to the improvements 1.06 has brought - even given my familiarity with them.

That said, the first 2 missions were a lot easier thanks to the Syrians sitting in nice big open spaces, so maybe replay those 2 when 1.07 is released!