Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Solved!!! : I see that goods are finally shipping...but WTH?

Can anyone tell me what that means and how it has effected my purchase from nearly a month ago that I am still waiting on?

Sorry I don't have time to sit around reading every post on here to try to figure out why I don't have my product and since my emails to the sales departement go unanswered, I figured I would ask in here.

Yeah Yeah I know, small company, tiny staff, etc... fact is they have my money and I have no product and I have been more than patient I feel.

Anyone??

Well after I posted I finally got a response from Steve on here who directed me to email Matt. Matt solved my query in less than ten minutes. BF may want to figure out who is supposed to be answering emails for sales@battlefront.com becuase they're not currently up to par with the rest of the staff apparently.

Thanks crew!

[ August 28, 2007, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Artillerysarge ]

Thanks for the reply Steve. I will email Matt.

Sales@battlefront.com as directed on your sales page is who I have been emailing.

I will try Matt though.

For those above who couldn't figure out what I was asking. I am asking where my copy of Shock Force is and if the thread about "good now shipping" was effecting all sales or just certain packages like the collectors edition.

[ August 28, 2007, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Artillerysarge ]

• 1 month later...

i want to thank Battlefront for their support.

Im living in Ivory Coast where companies dont ship goods for a good reason, almost everything disappeared rather quickly ;) ..before going to my mail box.

I pre-ordered the game with a french adress cause Im going back and forth both countries every 6 month or so.

I was sad to see the game was not at home when I came back to france 2 weeks ago.

Send an email to sales@battlefront.com and they offered to ship a new game. i told them that I had to go back to africa in 2 weeks...5 days later I had my game in the mail :eek:

great games, great support, great company...

I really really hope they will be there for a long time to come.