Got my game today

SuomiKp

I really like this game , trying to get pass the Revenge mission and always the T-72's slaughter me :D

I have one question / suggestion

Is it possible to only give orders to your attached unit's ?

I find it annoying when I have drived my tank to good hull down position and then go to map and give move order for example and my tank starts to move with the other units.

It would be nice to be able to give order's only to your attached units

Here's a tip/workaround: Make sure you're in the driver position before switching to the overview map. That way, your tank won't follow the order. Only thing you have to remember is that when you switch to another position, your driver might recall the original order and start to execute it with a delay. In order to prevent that, simply order him to stop ("1" key) for example.

Martin

Think of this!

I have had my copy come in already a week now, but I am not allowed to open it. My wife says to keep it till she goes on holiday on 11 Aug. So that I have something else to do when she ain't here - instead of going out and merry making!!

@blackmuzzle

My order no. 130913 was placed on the 10th of July and I'm still waiting. I'm not sure whether it's BF.com being swamped with orders, the austrian post office's inherent slowness, or just my lack of patience
you know "Post" means "PersonsOfSlowTransport". that says it all.

where do you live in Ö?

i live in vienna and i hope that it wont take 12+ days to arive from ireland(or where ever the warehouse is).

but when i got my new PC(thats when i buy the game), the rush is long over. it surle will take 4-6 month.

Pandur

I got mine today in Sweden and I pre-ordered. I was a bit anxious that it had gotten lost somewhere on the way.

It is a very sweet looking game indeed and I love driving around in a T-34/85. Only thing I don't quite grasp is the use of the attached forces. They seem to mill about fine by themselves though. The ensuing firefights with tracers are a beauty. smile.gif

Tagwyn, how about seperating between the game and the real world? You can fight for any swamp slime you want in the game. It's only blue and red markers on a map until you give them names.

If you cannot see the difference, I'll have to ban you, because this forum is about the GAME (which is fictional), not the real world events.

Martin