Got it! A few thoughts and one question re training

First of all it is better than the demo IMHO (Russian demo btw smile.gif ) Graphics are smooth, and if you go to config, you'll have more graphics options than Doans has liver pills. I increased the draw distance on the grass from 50 to 100 and it was a great improvement IMHO. Sounds are quite good. The explosion effects are better than expected.

I am still doing training and I have a question. Why do the gunner training notes (in red on the left of the screen) disappear. I can't possibly read them, follow them and check back in the time they are present. Is there an option to get them back or to keep them on the screen?

Thanks and I think this is a great product so far.

I also just got it and am happily driving around. Very immersive so far. I like the fact that I can control the engine by sound, just like a car with a manual stick. Makes things a lot easier when driving, and speaks well of the simulation of the engine. Graphics are very nice too - a few jaggies on the horizon but plenty of brush and grasses and the like to catch the eye.

Oddly, the tracking site never registered the package, so I didn't know it would show up today. Luckily it fit in the mailbox.

Originally posted by Robear:

I also just got it and am happily driving around. Very immersive so far. I like the fact that I can control the engine by sound, just like a car with a manual stick. Makes things a lot easier when driving, and speaks well of the simulation of the engine. Graphics are very nice too - a few jaggies on the horizon but plenty of brush and grasses and the like to catch the eye.

Oddly, the tracking site never registered the package, so I didn't know it would show up today. Luckily it fit in the mailbox.

Robear: Don't tell me you like driving sims too?

Have you figured out the gunner directions and how to keep them on the screen?

Originally posted by JohnCalvin:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Robear:

Robear: Don't tell me you like driving sims too?

Have you figured out the gunner directions and how to keep them on the screen? </font>