T-72 Balkans on Fire! now shipping!!!

Madmatt

Battlefront.com and IDDK/Crazy House proudly announce that T-72 Balkans on Fire! has begun shipping today.

The game is available for only $35 plus Shipping & Handling. It comes with a fully printed 70 page game manual and 2 Game CD's.

A playable demo will be made available next week.

Place your Order today directly from the T-72 Balkans on Fire! Website

Madmatt

I got my copy of T72 in the mail on Tuesday.

IT IS GREAT! Everything they said it would be!

I will need more memory and a better graphics card to get the full effect.. but from what I can tell now.. it is really really good.

I have also have CMBO and CMBB. They are great too. Thanks Battlefront for such great games.

I have ordered CMAK but haven't received it yet.

I ordered CMAK at the same time that I ordered the T72. I was surprized that I got the T72 first.

Should I contact Battlefront and see where the CMAK is? Or is this normal?

When I click on the "contact us" link on this website I get a barrage of opening windows and a memo that the operation failed.

We ship out of two warehouses... one is located in Vermont and is shipping to North American customers, Asia and Australia, the other is in Ireland, and is shipping to Europe.

Unfortunately shipping times are sometimes a little erratic, especially when a lot of product is being shipped out in a short period of time like is always the case for pre-orders, so it's difficult to predict exactly when a game will arrive in France or UK. But you should see first copies arriving in Europe tomorrow and then throughout next week probably (I am anxiously waiting for my own copy in Germany, haven't seen it yet).

Martin