New Panther A mod posted ...

Thanks for all your comments guys - very gratifying :D

To answer some of the requests:

At present I'm working on a tri-colour version of the 'A' - should be ready in a week or so - here's a preview, note it's not yet weathered etc but gives an idea of where it's headed ;)

panther_a_tri_1.jpg

Once that's completed I will probably do a second tri-colour version for the 'A'.

To follow this I'm doing a couple of extra optional schurtzen bmps - missing panel etc.

Then I want to do one more variation for the 'G' with a very specific scheme for 1st SS Panzer Div LSSAH (duh not 12th SS - edited - not really with it)

In the distance:

I want to convert all my Panthers to CMBB - not a simple job as the bmps are different

I'd also like to mod the JagdPanther for CMBO and do a couple of winter Panthers. I'd also like to do a new Tiger I - although I still think KwazyDog's Tiger is the dogs ...

Heck at the end of the day I'd love to mod everything - in my dreams and not in my lifetime!

Cheers for now

LS

[ September 27, 2003, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Lucky_Strike ]

Thanks again guys. The latest version is nearly ready - expect to see in over the next day or two, just got to tweak the markings a bit and write the read-me.

Originally posted by Dressler:

I'm really glad someone is still doing mods for CMBO. I tried my hand at a couple, but the best I could do was to just tweak someone else's work to suit my own taste.

I couldn't help it - I started to play BO again after a long spell with BB and went on a massive mod shopping trip. I'd started a Panther mod ages ago and was never happy with it, so I thought I'd give it another spin, can't seem to stop now! Mine were only really to suit my taste as well originally, happy that all you folks like them too.

Originally posted by pavlov:

BTW, weren't you working on several Tiger mods some time ago? Did you finish? Are they available for download somewhere?

No - I did a winter version of KwazyDog's Tiger which is at cmmods, but I hadn't planned any more Tigers for BO, I might to one or two for BB, but it's not on my immediate agenda, the Panthers have to be converted first. What I could do with are a few extra hands and a 28hr day!

Cheers

LS

Damn.

I think it's time to put 'BO back on this machine!

:D

The only suggestion I have is to not cammo the spare track on the hull and turret (The dunkel gelb colors w. "raw" track are incredible!). Not sure if it's realistic or not, but it just *looks* funny for some reason.