FX 5200 PCI Card and CMBO

Well, I finally got a card to work in my Dell Dim 2400. The onboard integrated graphics were terrible.

The GF FX 5200 is a significant improvement, Herr Schrullenhaft - in CMBB and CMAK. But the graphics in CMBO are worse! Especially for the terrain. Lots of little green and yellowish blocks instead of the smoother texture I saw previously using the onboard graphics. WHY IS THIS? Again, the CMBB and CMAK graphics ARE BETTER with the 5200. Why not with CMBO? It's too bad, because I play CMBO with my son (he's learning CM). So I really wanted better graphics for him when we play a network battle. PLEASE HELP. THANKS!!

Herr Schrullenhaft and JunkDrive: you guys nailed it!

Herr: great job once again. The GeForce FX 5200 is a perfect upgrade for the Dell Dim 2400 and a drastic improvement over the intergrated graphics chip that came with the box. I've got Fog and all. I'm one happy camper.

Thanks for pointing me back to the CMBO folder JunkDrive. Honestly, I had checked it earlier in the day and somehow just looked right past it in the window!! So, going back, there it was. Deleted it and WALLAH!!! Perfect graphics for CMBO too! THANKS A LOT GUYS. Me and my 9 year old (he's in training) had a GREAT time tonight with a small QB - armor only. He was delighted to flank and destroy a Tiger and STUG for the loss of only 1 Sherman. We were playing in heavy fog (his request!). Great time. Thanks again. He even commented on how clear the screen was and he's never even played computer games before. Keep up the good work gents.