Anyone tried the new 44.03 beta Nvidia drivers?

Phil,

I was on 41.09 and installing them they listed as 43.51. I remove them completely before upgrading, which means 1. they didn't change the numbers, or 2. It is not a real upgrade, since I haven't seen them posted anywhere else, I am opting for 2.

Either way, no impact anyway.

Rune

KKing,

You may be right, the download listed before was NOT from nvidia. Looks like i will have some work to do when I get home, since I have a monster scenario in the works, it is a true test. Look here for more information later today.

A testing I will go....

Rune

Correct, frame rates were atrocious for me as I played Barbarossa to Berlin with the 43.45's and I was worried about that. But now, what luck! My game arrived about 2 days ago and I could play. I was happy, but not the frame rates are actually smooth and I can set up at more than 2 frames a second and enjoy large glorious battles. I'm absolutely elated! :D:D:D

Just tested it with my monster scenario, and happy to report that these do show as the proper version, and that even with my monster scenario, I do not get a slowdown. Looks like nvidia fixed the frame rate problem, but not the fsaa, which is still fixed by the alt-tab trick.

Rune