Games "hanging"

Guest Mike

I'm geting 2-3 games a day "hanging" waiting for the AI pilots to do something - the timer doesn't count down and I have to quit the game - losing cards and fatigue.

It's very annoying :(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing seems to have any affect - I've tried pausing and unpausing, alt-tabing to another programme, leaving it 2 hours!!

The most noticeable times have been when drawing new cards or making a decision on altitude or what card to play. But I wouldn't swear that was all.

This is just happening to me. I dove from high to medium from a disadvantaged position and the damaged enemy wingman (I shot down his leader before) just sits there and is deciding if he will follow or not. He sits and decides and nothing more happens. :rolleyes:

I tried everything Stalin described but to no avail. :(

Hey, after waiting for about 5 minutes, the game continued. But that might be because right now the enhancements seem to have been introduced. :cool:

Originally posted by lakespeed:

Count me in as well with the same issue, at the altitiute change. I had bagged 3 too and wanted the 4th and a MOH I was hoping..... :(

I had that problem on one of my machines. Now I updated my other computer with the newest and I'm getting a crash when trying to create a game.

Hmmm, scratch that, I just tried it again to capture the error and it worked. I think it was a .net failed connection error of some kind.

I'm working on it guys. It has been a tough one to track down because it is intermittent. I suspect that the increased load on the server has uncovered a bug that happens under certain conditions. I'm logging additional information and starting to home in on where the problem seems to be coming from, but haven't figured it out yet.

Ok, now I'm griping. And I know you guys are working on it but I need to vent.

I'm seriously really really sick of every 3rd or 4th game hanging up on altitude changes, especially after repeatedly getting blasted and finally flying a good mission.

It's fatiguing the hell out of my pilots because I have to keep exiting the game, which means the others don't recover. it really sucks because it's taking FOREVER to get a pilot ready for Saturday's Tourney.