I would like to have a CD mailed to me and also have the option to download the game as well,...you can also instead...just download the game and pay the full price for the game.

If for example the CD is ordered and the full game price is paid...then as an additional option i would like to have the capability to immediately download the game for say a charge of $10.00 or so...so that i can start playing it within a few minutes...same S/N etc to install the game.

---------------------------------------------------

killerbeesoftware had these options.

QUOTE "When you order, it will be delivered to you via an online link for you to download unless you ask for it on CD from BMT Micro, which will cost an additional $10.00. There will be an option on the order form for you to have it put on CD."

What Should I Order and how much does it cost?

Empire Deluxe Enhanced Edition will be sold by the license. The license will be for each computer the game is on. There are actually a couple of products that will be licensed:

1. EDEE Full Version $35.00 per license

This version has everything, game play, map editor, database editors, and is network play capable. This is what you want to play the game and have all the features at home.

Add To Cart at BMT.

2. EDEE Remote Client $20.00 per license

This version only has network play available. You cannot start games, but can join them online or on your home network. You only need this if you want to have network play and not buy a second full license.

Add To Cart At BMT.

Spot on Retributar.

I might add a printing option with say "Kinkos" or some other nationally known entity for a manual from the pdf file (deluxe version).

And while I'm at it, why not a nice size wall map so that we can keep up, plan, and orient ourselves as far as the changing game conditions.

And why not make it magnetic including the unit counters, with a profuse sprinkling of alternative terrain tiles so that we may change the map configurations. tongue.gif

And just like Bank of America, I shouldn't have to pay for any of these features,... that's free of course? :(

Anyone else want to suggest some more "Free" features? :D

And I'm willing to wait another year for these added "free" features before the game release. :rolleyes:

Sorry retro, couldn't help it....got carried away smile.gif , lab's kind of slow tonight.

Sea Monkey...what is all this FOR FREE stuff?.

If thats what you think i was saying...then you completely misinterpreted what i said.

YOU PAY FULL PRICE FOR THE DOWNLOAD OR THE CD...if either is your preference. Then for example an additional $10.00 you can then order the CD or DOWNLOAD the game for an additional $10.00 .

This way an individual ME can order the CD...for whatever the game price is...and ill pay an additional $10.00 to download the game right now so that i can start using it!.

I hope this clears it up for you....i never advocated getting the game for nothing or to wait another year for more freebees...please read the material more carefully!.

JP! You gonna wait that long to post-order?? I'm telling ya, we got Santa Claus telling us to playtest faster. Now I know how an elf feels. :D

FYI, I'm heading to the beach for the next week so you'll have to get all the scoop from Desert Dave about things. We'll turn up the volume in September with some more AARs. ;)

So Bill, are you saying I get the map, magnetics, and a bound colorized deluxe game manual, along with the game, all for free(except the game), and all I have to do is wait till next August.

Hmmmm......don't under estimate my patience :cool: .

And when does "that week" start?

And DD, about "that scoop", we want all good enriched dirt....no manure.

Happy VaCa Bill, ride some waves for me, its been flat here ever since C,D,& E.

[ August 19, 2005, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: SeaMonkey ]

And DD, about "that scoop", we want all good enriched dirt....no manure.

Har de har, har. Har.

SM, since when has THAT ever happened?

You are suggesting, hmmm,

In over 1600 posts... I... have a'times

SHOVELED some fouly inelegant mass at

Our horror-ized Crowd?

... maybe. Probably not, but... maybe. smile.gif

Happy VaCa Bill, ride some waves for me, its been flat here ever since C,D,& E.

Say what?

Ever since when?

I can only conclude:

1) Some surfer took a bad turn and ended up

@ Sepulveda & El Segundo, INSTEAD OF

Beneath the ferris-wheel pier near

Santa Monica pallisades,

With the rest of us... ripping out

Of the pipeline.

2) Dr Frankenstein has not yet found 'is bride.

3) You are actually waltero in disguise,

making little sense when you almost meant to.

4) You are aggrieved ... long time

Now, quite likely,

Due to... having to cruise the hot-spots

In the beg & borrowed family '56 Merc, yellow

Over brown 4-door sedan,

With an in-line 6 cyl cyclone motor, ah,

One plug-wire dangling

And dragging - hip-hop along the street.

LOLOLOL! :D

I would sure like that beta testing to expand.

I think some of us only play one game and it is SC. I'm sure some would be willing to commit to being a beta tester.

I know I've enjoyed my experiences as a beta tester for quite a few games, over 5.

We'll turn up the volume in September with some more AARs.
And, as said, so... it shall be, quite

Probably - oh, in mid to late September.

With *real* ones too.

I mean, with sequential turns,

And screenshots of particular combat

Actions and tactical parry & joust

And don't expect miracles outta me,

Mr Bill is one of very best SC-1 or 2

Players in the Universe - perhaps even

Acquiring some of them militia powers

From... never-say-die Dr Johann Faust Ah, nah,

Only kidding... I think. ;)

But... NOT kidding about coming attractions,

Soon!

At a WW-2 theatre or two - near you! smile.gif

"You are suggesting, hmmm,

In over 1600 posts... I... have a'times

SHOVELED some fouly inelegant mass at

Our horror-ized Crowd?"

Now there you go DD, putting words in my mouth, banish the thought Matey!!! ARRRRGGHH!!

Seriously, we are all beholden for the tidbits we do get, just like that weak windblown summer swell from time to time....at least it ain't flat.

I do apologize for making those generalities, specifically, C,D,& E = "Cindy", "Dennis", and "Emily", I do take some things for granted when living in Cone potential areas. AAArrGGhh, there I go again!! :confused:

Cone = predicted Hurricane path, usually out to five days.

I'll make surfers out of you guys yet. smile.gif

And that Waltero epidemia you alluded to, that's probably got something to do with our "Margarittaville" mentality :D down in South Texas, especially this time of year....

Uhhhh!!!.... make mine a frozen meltdown :cool: ....ie. meltdown = a shot of primo grade Tequila on top.

Can't take anything for granted with this crowd. tongue.gif

Hmmm, I hope I get this game soon. I will not be able to buy it likely now. I thought it'd of come a couple months ago

Bills Bills, :( No SC2 Dammit Give me my Crack DAMNED YOU

<offers his booty on the sidestreet to get a copy of SC2> ROFL :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :confused: