Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

Hey Les, don’t you have a moderator’s dick to go suck? :confused:

Well I guess Les this is one action you should really RETIRE from. :D

Remember; Retire from sc all the time? NO

retire from sucking moderators d*** all the time? YES

[ March 15, 2005, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Hey Les, don’t you have a moderator’s dick to go suck? :confused:

Nice reply from a teenager, but what makes me wonder, is why does Kuni sound as immature as you?

Your arbitrary deletion of your two SC forums (anyone actually NOT aware that Comrade Trapp arbitrarily deleted his forum on both occasions out of the blue?), was likely the best thing you could have done for me CT, it gave me an opening to open mine.

My decision to convert it into a site not specifically obsessed with wargaming or one specific wargame following the crap of 2004, has also allowed it to be more interesting to more types of people.

When SC2 arrives, I will no doubt be discussing it, but it won't be the sole focus of my existence, nor the only reason for existence of my forum.

Meanwhile, your tired little mob, will no doubt have nothing better to do, than stroke each other's egos, while you do nothing but play a single game design into oblivion.

You're welcome to that life it if spins your prop.

(anyone actually NOT aware that Comrade Trapp arbitrarily deleted his forum on both occasions out of the blue?)
The first one (SCHQ) crashed when one of invision's servers went down, that was beyond my control. It was the second one that I deleted because I didn't have the time to maintain it. What’s you point? :confused:

My decision to convert it into a site not specifically obsessed with wargaming or one specific wargame following the crap of 2004, has also allowed it to be more interesting to more types of people.
If I'm not mistaken, only the first forum was specifically related to Strategic Command. The second one (Firebase Bastone) was pretty general.

When SC2 arrives, I will no doubt be discussing it, but it won't be the sole focus of my existence, nor the only reason for existence of my forum.
Is it the sole focus of my existence? I post here maybe twice a week these days.

But I'm not the one going around trying to prove to everyone (or perhaps just myself) that wargames/wargaming forums aren’t my life. I haven't gone through 5 different screen names just to prove to people that.

How many times did you 'retire', only to come back a few days later? Lets see.....

"I have finally come to grips with the reality, that I am wasting a lot of time on a lot of forums to no real end.

So this is bye guys."

- Janurary 2003

"It appears the honeymoon is over guys.

The site owners are well aware of the situation, no need to make a fuss.

I am unlikely going to be able to participate here in much further.

I hope the game goes well, I hope SC grows expands and prospers.

But I will have to look from the outside."

- April 2003

"I heard from the Sarge that he did´nt felt welcome here anymore. Somewhat surprised I asked him if he really was still around and he said he is but dont get the respect he deserves.

So guys, and especially Immer Etwas and Rambo, take it easy on him. Give him a chance."

- July 2003

That’s just a few of them, and your calling me immature? :confused:

And as if you haven't told everyone that wargaming/wargaming forums aren’t you life: Your signature:

"Forums are not my life.

And the above post was just an opinion, mine."

Need I go on?

Les;

I guess it's hard to be 45+ living at mom's place and surf around on the internet all day trying to convince people that you really have a life. But no need to get grumpy, just relax and take a deep breath. Life is good smile.gif

oh and please tell your mom that me and Comrade Trapp will be back next week smile.gif

"Oh Canada we STAND on guard for theeeeeee... "

[ March 15, 2005, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Not what I was told by your "friends" CT, maybe you should be more careful in what you say to whom in private.

But you keep with the story about the Invision crash. I am sure someone believes it.

But in retrospect, I recant partially.

It appears you are more mature than Kuni.

Well actually, you ARE acting YOUR age.

Is it possible Kuni is just defective?

Not sure it matters to me though.

As for me leaving, hmm if you want to count post traffic (if you are really that bored), you might have noticed how little I post here any more.

And I even post less than this on several other forums that has lost their worth to me.

But even I get bored occasionally.

Originally posted by it's Les:

Not what I was told by your "friends" CT, maybe you should be more careful in what you say to whom in private.

But you keep with the story about the Invision crash. I am sure someone believes it.

Would you be so kind to enlighten me then? Perhaps backup your post?

Maybe you should check the invision support fourms for yourself, SCHQ was on server number 3.

Here’s the link:

Invision Support Forum

Have fun. ;)

Just wondering, what would be my motive for lying? :confused:

I didn't want to enter this thing but, once upon a time, when I used to actually discuss things with Les, I told him I was planning to set up House of Games. In an e-mail we discussed your two sites. I said I had no idea why the first closed down. The second was obvious, you were going into the Army and also it was dead.

House of Games was set up, I wanted it to fill the gap left by Bastogne. My coadmin, a certain Canadian whose name I won't mention, decided it would be fun to sit back and have some malignant moron friends of his attack me at his site while he sat back and laughed -- so I threatened to report him to Invision if he didn't delete my membership there.

His reaction was to sabotage House of Games -- where he was the coadmin! From there he started a smear campaign at SC and other sites, where nobody was interested in his backstabbing garbage.

This is the person you're waiting to recieve answers from.

After his past actions I wouldn't ask him for a cup of water in the middle of a desert.

-- Actually, the vacuum never existed. Your first site took off well and was popular. Firebase started okay but declined quickly. Les's site never got very far and neither did House of Games where I have to give some credit and say Les turned into the major contributor before he did his Quizling interpretation. By extension, Wargames and History is also falling into total inactivity, so probably there isn't a need for such a site in the first place.

[ March 15, 2005, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]

Les

You are and have always been a pompous, long winded, moronic, treacherous ass.

YOU asked me if you could be the moderator at House of Games! I sure as hell didn't need you and as for my sites being unstable, I don't remember ever having to call myself the Owner Operator to fan my ego -- owner of a free site, brilliant.

You're a malignant egotist and a zero.

The pity is you need so many words to prove it in.

Nice one Les. First you call us assholes and idiots, then when people gets angry with you, you edit your post.

I bet you are hurrying to hide under the moderators skirt right now. Probably urging them to ban JerseyJohn.

Shame on you Les the Sarge.