There is no point in such questions. If we had a date set, it would have been announced.

And yes, pre-orders always ship out first, before we switch to orders and make an announcement that it's shipping.

Martin

What is this 100 Questions? A year ago, back in April, I predicted 1 year. I seem to have hit it on the month, not sure what Day it was that I posted.

Looks like my prediction would be as good as theirs, and they stopped giving any more (predictions) out.

So ,Being that their last prediction was Early April (if I am not mistaken), it would seem to line up with my own.

So, all's you do is, Go back and see when I posted, and you will find your answer. :D

That's the best I can do! ;)

Strategic command don't fail me now!

:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dragonheart:

Guess where i m? :D I just wonder why ppl preordered the game and still have to wait whilst in far far Germany they already own the game. ;) Not to offend someone but just wondering ;D

How is that even possible? </font>

Originally posted by Dragonheart:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dragonheart:

Guess where i m? :D I just wonder why ppl preordered the game and still have to wait whilst in far far Germany they already own the game. ;) Not to offend someone but just wondering ;D

How is that even possible? </font>