Print a Detailed War Map

With SC1 I used screen capture software to grab individual game screens and then pasted them together into a detailed war map. I then had a lot of fun drawing out my strategy on the printed maps, hanging them on the wall, etc. I was wondering if anyone else did anything like this, what your techniques were, and if anyone thought that there would be value to adding a "print war map" feature to SC2.

I definitely fall into that addict category. SnagIt! worked well for my screen captures. I was able to customize settings so it only captured the map part of the screen. It takes about 9 captures to get the whole thing then paste them together. When you're playing as Germany with a war on two fronts it lets you see the whole picture.

Well hijacking this thread.

Would it be possible to save the reports after each round automatically in a text file ? Writing AARs would be much easier. Perhaps there will be although teh possibility a key to caputure sreenshoots? They will be inclued in this file or created in a folder you choose , please?