downloaded the new update 104, notice several things that may be correct or incorrect 1-the color of the tiles remain neutral when units move to another area axis or allies. 2-allied destroyers fired at my subs from two tiles away when they were completely blocked from moving next to my subs.

willy

william,

Can you tell me for which campaign this was for?

Also, for issue 1 you might want to double check to see if the National Colors option is selected as it was likely reset with the latest patch as we had to include a new SC2.ini file which has that as the default setting.

For the Destroyers I am a little confused by your post, i.e. did they strike from 2 tiles away or move in from 2 tiles away and attack from an adjacent tile.

Hubert

Hi Hubert

this was waw 1939 by battlefront with 104 patch.

my subs were completley surronded by axis ships italian and german in the english channel, playing fog, I was sorta stunned when an uk destroyer stopped by a battleship and then fired two hex'S, past the battleship in the first hex and the sub was in the next hex, also caused some damage. If you need more information I do not know what to tell you.

Willy