TCP/IP Game AAR #2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kuni, whats this? now u r being a good boy?, but... remember what u told me the other day?? lets hear it:

I dont wanna hear from u betatesters, i dont need no more AARs, HC is the only one that must be reported and twice the times u do now. All u have to do is test, test and test or im gonna cry, cry, cry. Im pretty sure there are few betatesters (and not testing 24/7 precisely) and they don’t need to waste time posting AARs. "What weve got here its failure to communicate". U have to communicate between u more! repeatin turns, changin things in the middle of the game, go back some turns to do test another thing…

NO bugs are being reported ??? and game is not being released???? so I guess we gonna have a “helluva AI” (it means some people will have “some trouble” the first week).

Sry but I cant be bribed with some screenshots and some AI Notes (well, id do an exception with nukes bribery). I might be a little young but I aint naïve.

Abbreviations&Definitions:

AAR: After Action Report or something like that.

AI: AdwIn

Betatesters: Some1 uve never heard of but when u end some games at the credits.

Helluva: (slang) southern?? colloquial expression for “hell of a”

Hey Kuni, whats this? now u r being a good boy?, but... remember what u told me the other day?? lets hear it:

I dont wanna hear from u betatesters, i dont need no more AARs, HC is the only one that must be reported and twice the times u do now. All u have to do is test, test and test or im gonna cry, cry, cry. Im pretty sure there are few betatesters (and not testing 24/7 precisely) and they don’t need to waste time posting AARs. "What weve got here its failure to communicate". U have to communicate between u more! repeatin turns, changin things in the middle of the game, go back some turns to do test another thing…

NO bugs are being reported ??? and game is not being released???? so I guess we gonna have a “helluva AI” (it means some people will have “some trouble” the first week).

Sry but I cant be bribed with some screenshots and some AI Notes (well, id do an exception with nukes bribery). I might be a little young but I aint naïve.

Originally posted by Codename Condor:

Codename Clone>>>>>>>>>>>

Well actually Ive picked up this e-mail you wrote to Rambo;

"Hey Rambo you know what Terif is up to these days? Working in a bakery you say? Funny I've also chosen that path recently, do you by the way what kind of bakery he works in? He makes cookies you say, thats so funny cause I too make cookies!!! Can you believe it!!?? Oh Rambo you dont know where Terif is on holidays right now do you?? In the Alps you say? Well what a surprise Im ALSO on holiday in spai...uh mm I mean the Alps!! What a coincidence really strange.

Uh by the way what was that new strategy some people like ehh....well Terif was talkin about?"

your covers blown!

clone!

Codename Clone>>>>>>>>>>>

Well actually Ive picked up this e-mail you wrote to Rambo;

"Hey Rambo you know what Terif is up to these days? Working in a bakery you say? Funny I've also chosen that path recently, do you by the way what kind of bakery he works in? He makes cookies you say, thats so funny cause I too make cookies!!! Can you believe it!!?? Oh Rambo you dont know where Terif is on holidays right now do you?? In the Alps you say? Well what a surprise Im ALSO on holiday in spai...uh mm I mean the Alps!! What a coincidence really strange.

Uh by the way what was that new strategy some people like ehh....well Terif was talkin about?"

your covers blown!

clone!

Yeah well that might be true, but it does'nt explain who Tony Cater is that is mentioned in the credits. I have a hunch that

Tony Cater = Blashy

[ February 27, 2006, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]

Yeah well that might be true, but it does'nt explain who Tony Cater is that is mentioned in the credits. I have a hunch that

Tony Cater = Blashy

[ February 27, 2006, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: Kuniworth ]