SC-2 Competition Thread, who's game? Leagues? Tourneys?

Alright clones, this puppy is going to ship soon. Who's game?

I can play weekday evenings, except for bible study nights. I'm looking for TCP/IP game play, none of this old man PBEM league stuff. Some weekends, but that will decrease as the summer weather gets here & I'll be in golf tournaments.

If you want to play the Legend in SC-1 or SC-2, I can be reached at jon_j_rambo@yahoo.com or ICQ# 234-993-018.

I also need a Wingman for multi-player games.

I was only refering to the 2-2 coop play John DiFool the 2nd mentioned. As I understand it he would like to play 2 human Allies (for Example 1 human playing Russia and another human playing the other allies) vs 2 human Axis (one human playing Germany, another human playing Italy).

I think I have read that this option will not be included in version 1.0. Regular 1 on 1 Multiplayer via Pbem and TCP/IP will be available from the start as far as I know.

No time for Terif to study the game like a Bible and patent every move. No time for Zappster to engineer a way to win purely by the use of Air. No Time for Rambo to create a gamey backdoor! No Avatar to turn France into DeGaulle's Grand Armee. No time for me to exploit these other's guys tactics and strategies, DH, Iron Ranger, HellRaiser, and several other Key Guys to get too good..

IP Europa VS The Americas.

Within the first 10 Days of Release, no excuses why you do not own your own Copy Whiners. 3 days shipping, 4 to 5 max!

I'll be looking for a couple PBEM opponents. I'm good for a couple of turns per day, most days. This is my preferred method. Every so often I'll go online for a game but unless someone surrenders I doubt I'll be able to go longer than two hours per session.

I'm really looking forward to a multiplayer game of tcp/IP too with 5 players. Who's going to play the Italians tongue.gif

I remeber in the ol' days, looking at my Dad's AH General mag and reading about the different strategies for the combatants in 3rd Reich. Even the Italians had a dedicated article covering the nuances of some Italian strategies, to do better than history, sink the Brit fleet or what if scenarios, Malta, Gibralter, Spain, Middle East, etc.

Did anyone notice that it's the 20th (21st in eastern timezones). Anticipation.... smile.gif

Just think how much of a letdown a delay would be at this moment ;) (pressureperssurepressure).

edit in All Balkan Minors as Italian Assisted Power Block? Kewl? smile.gif

Originally posted by Fubarno:

I'll be looking for a couple PBEM opponents. I'm good for a couple of turns per day, most days. This is my preferred method. Every so often I'll go online for a game but unless someone surrenders I doubt I'll be able to go longer than two hours per session.

I'm really looking forward to a multiplayer game of tcp/IP too with 5 players. Who's going to play the Italians tongue.gif

I remeber in the ol' days, looking at my Dad's AH General mag and reading about the different strategies for the combatants in 3rd Reich. Even the Italians had a dedicated article covering the nuances of some Italian strategies, to do better than history, sink the Brit fleet or what if scenarios, Malta, Gibralter, Spain, Middle East, etc.

Did anyone notice that it's the 20th (21st in eastern timezones). Anticipation.... smile.gif

Just think how much of a letdown a delay would be at this moment ;) (pressureperssurepressure).