Got the SC2 and WAW bundle this week and I have some questions. In SC I recall there was a garrison requirement for Poland, otherwise USSR entry was accelerated, but I don't see anything in the manual. What do the "ones" on the unit bases mean? I assume they refer to experience but it doesn't seem to jive with the experience medals. I also an "A" on the base of an HQ which I assume means that it is on auto command but that didn't agree with the mode it was set on either. Thanks.

The 1's on the unit base refer to upgrades. I think you can have three kinds of upgrades, and the postition of the number tells you which it refers to. On infantry units, for example, it has to do with advanced infantry weapons, anti-tank weapons, and motorization. Or sumfink.

CanuckGamer,

The letter 'A' on your HQ simply means that the 'Auto-Assist' option is enabled for HQ attachments. For further reference I would suggest taking a look at the User Manual from SC2 Blitzkrieg as it covers pretty much everything in quite some detail. After that the Weapons and Warfare Manual covers the changes included for the expansion pack.

Hope this helps and welcome aboard smile.gif

Hubert