Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

It seems that some information can leak through FOW.

Start "Fall Weserübung" as Axis with FOW on.

Move the mouse cursor to tile 66,6.

In the information field at the top left of the screen you will see 'sea'.

Then go south to 66,7.

Now the info field will be empty.

It is always empty when an enemy unit is there.

This seems to work for land units also, but only for 'clear' tiles, not for rivers, mountains, etc.

It seems when you have some ships parked somewhere and an enemy unit (sub it was in my case) passes nearby (but it doesn't get a surprise encounter, it passes one hex away), the screen centers around that spot. Basically I know that something moved around there, but don't know exactly what.

Originally posted by hellraiser:

It seems when you have some ships parked somewhere and an enemy unit (sub it was in my case) passes nearby (but it doesn't get a surprise encounter, it passes one hex away), the screen centers around that spot. Basically I know that something moved around there, but don't know exactly what.

Yes Hubert is aware of this, I can't remember if it is intentional or not.

This is good news - the people like the fast reacting guys smile.gif

If you can fix spotting performed by neutral units (in boats), I'll begin laying the foundations of HC statue in Bucharest ;)

An ideea: while still neutral, amphibious transport cannot spot anything - they just pass thru/adjacent to the tile occupied by an unit belonging to a nation at war.

Blocking certain key tiles (like gibraltar adjacent water tiles or English Channel tiles) by neutral boats it's annoying as well. Can anything be done to 'fix' this ?

Originally posted by hellraiser:

This is good news - the people like the fast reacting guys smile.gif

If you can fix spotting performed by neutral units (in boats), I'll begin laying the foundations of HC statue in Bucharest ;)

An ideea: while still neutral, amphibious transport cannot spot anything - they just pass thru/adjacent to the tile occupied by an unit belonging to a nation at war.

Blocking certain key tiles (like gibraltar adjacent water tiles or English Channel tiles) by neutral boats it's annoying as well. Can anything be done to 'fix' this ?

Ok, I'll say it again, there is NO issue with using amphibious or tranposts to block. There is a counter for it already in place.