Excuse my digression Puny, but I long for some operational maneuver and combat.

WaW, although fun, with a superb logistical model is alas, devoid.

HttR is getting a little long in the tooth and provides no more challenge. Still awaiting the CotA release.

"Shattered Union" supposedly supports the "Rock, Paper, Scissors" principle, with a nonlinear campaign mode.

Even The Force is allowed a moment of amusement.

By the way "Merry Christmas" to all....and to all a good night.

@seamonkey: the setting is nice, good musically, beautiful graphics for the genre.. it is a panzer general-like where you cannot amass production points yourself, cannot repair units during the battle. The production phase happens after the battle (campaign mode). In a skirmish you decide how many points each player will have, there is a defender and an attacker. The attacker will have to occupy a certain amount of cities to win the game. The only thing i really liked about it is the EU occupying Washington DC tongue.gif

Originally posted by Comrade Trapp:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

By the way "Merry Christmas" to all....and to all a good night.

"Merry Christmas"?!? The PC Police will not be amused......

"Happy Winter Solstice"! :rolleyes::D </font>

Yeah, what's with the "Merry Christmas" campaign?

Every notice that every other event is "Happy"? Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy St. Patty's Day, Happy Easter, Happy Halloween, Happy Birthday? Yet, we are to "be Merry at Christmas"? The meaning of the words have significance. This particular "merry" is used later in a particular event in the future.

Also, the part about "mas" has another meaning. Study it out...

Titan, "Conquest of the Aegean", Panther's new release of their Airborne Assault engine.

This is truly a remarkable continuous time game, cutting edge features for wargamers.

Some of the aspects of future enhancements are awaiting PC upgrades as the present day processors are not fast enough to crunch the possibilities.

Check it out .....Matrixgames.com

The "merry" part has always been strange to me. Why is it used for just this event of everybody exchanging gifs? The world shoves Christmas down everybody's throat. Check out what the world does in the last book, chapter 11, verse 10.

Also, the Tamuz stuff is such a pain...cutting a tree, decking with silver & gold, stay away, far away from it.

Legend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OUT

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

Titan, "Conquest of the Aegean", Panther's new release of their Airborne Assault engine.

This is truly a remarkable continuous time game, cutting edge features for wargamers.

Some of the aspects of future enhancements are awaiting PC upgrades as the present day processors are not fast enough to crunch the possibilities.

Check it out .....Matrixgames.com