Did you see the unit it bumped into before you moved it? I think it might be a case of incidental combat - combat that was forced because you moved next to a unit you did not know was there.

Of course if you did know it was there then I would say it was a bug. BTW the PM is asking that the tea be allowed through the lines - Geneva and all that you know ;)

If Colin doesn't have the turns I probably do. I ran into the same segmentation error on the replay again. Different spot on the map but same error I had before. I'll reload the game turns to find which ones you are looking for - do you need the turn before and the turn with the arty bug?

Hi Colin, I watched a replay of one of your turns from a file that Baron sent and it appeared that the Arty just landed and subsequently fired. This is acceptable under the current game design but if the arty did move after landing and then fired this would be a bug.

Is there possibly another turn with this issue that I could look at?

Hubert

Hubert,

Thanks for looking at this - I don't have another example. My phrasing may not match your terms and lead to some confusion. I took move to be any change in tile for a unit. I know a sea transport is not classified like this. However, logically moving 1 tile on land is a smaller task than shipping your artillery by sea. I do feel the latter should inhibit immediate bombardment too.

I'll send turns if I get more onb this issue.