What Mods for SC2 WAW are being worked on?

Well exactly what the subject says, what mods are you all working on for SC2 WAW. Just so the rest of us can get excited about what is coming up for this marvellous game. If possible let us know how much % of the mod is finished.

Looking forward in advance to hearing about all the good work you guys are doing smile.gif

Operation Sea Lion - The Invasion of England - 1940

The campaign will entail divisional / brigade level operations with map tiles representing 15km / 10mi. scale. The Map includes all of England, Ireland (Case Grun anyone?), Northern France, Benelux, a bit of the Norwegian Coast (inc Stavanger and Bergen), and an interesting little Island in the middle of the North Sea to allow Luftflotte 5 to operate within the 25 tile game limit for range.

Land, Air and Naval Order of Battle has been researched including respective start positions as at August 13, 1940 (Eagle Day - marking the start of the Battle of Britain). There are currently about 200 units represented.

I am about 75% complete towards a BETA test game. I hope to have something for mid March. I am currently working on Home Guard and Auxillary Unit activation scripts.

I think I will need some help on some of the scripts. I will advise as I get to them.

With all the time into it, I hope this will become a good "what if" simulation! It has been a very interesting research exercise in any event!

MajorRH

When I mentioned that extensive play balance testing will be needed, it is my intention to post the mod so anyone interested can help out and make suggestions. Playtesting by myself will work for a bit, but fresh eyes and sharper minds will be needed to make it better.

I will mention one negative now which I hope will improve, and that concerns the length of AI turns. I have cut it down quite a bit but it is still way too long for my tastes. I'm hopeful though that as I script more, it will get better. For example, detailed Garrison scripting helped alot.

• 3 weeks later...