With any luck, it will be released the same day you get several large nasty bills in the mail.

It will be right before you start a large new project at work.

And your vacation will have just ended smile.gif

Sorry if that sounds cruel, but look at it from my perspective.

I have the entire Panzer Campaigns series as well as the entire Squad Battles series looking at my wallet.

All great games for a great price.

As much as I want SC2 (and I want it as much as you do), there is no shortage of good games to buy if you need a fix hehe.

It's just no longer worth whining over a specific title daily, when the market has plenty of good targets.

Oh and remember, our hobby is in decline (what stupid incredible crap).

When it's done ... obviously tongue.gif

Leave the man work on this game guys. Let him deliver us a polished product so you don't go all over him 2 days after it hits the shelves, like: OMFG, what the f*ck is this crap u gave us? Patch it ASAP!!! and things like these ...

OTOH, Mr. Hubert , I am willing to pay 3*price for my copy if you don't sell SC2 to 'It's Less'.

@ It's <obviously> Less -> man, i am trying really hard to understand your point/humour/whatever ... It seems a lot of ppl on these forums have been trying the same thing for eons and ... nada ... Either we're all a bunch of f*cktards or you are the most complete moron alive.

Ya know, when several ppl tell you are drunk, you'd better go to sleep.

Sorry for the bad words, but that's it.

Originally posted by hellraiser:

@ It's <obviously> Less -> man, i am trying really hard to understand your point/humour/whatever ... It seems a lot of ppl on these forums have been trying the same thing for eons and ... nada ... Either we're all a bunch of f*cktards or you are the most complete moron alive.

Amen to that.

Originally posted by Kuniworth:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hellraiser:

Amen to that. </font>